Sign in to follow this  
Aegir

Behavoir

Aegir    3

According to the Euro Aion rules;

2.to use profanity, insults and offences on other players both in game, on the forum and in other sources of EuroAion. Including offending relatives and parents.
Punishment:  Chat mute for 300 min and more/ forum account ban for 3 days and more / temporary or permanent ban of all accounts;

3.to behave in a way negatively influencing on the chat dialogues including the overuse of game actions and emotions, advertising budget quotations and/or advertising products and services beyond world of Aion. 
Punishment:  Chat mute for 300 min and more/ temporary or permanent ban of all accounts;

I prooced to report the next Asmodian player; Moppe

oIQT3to.jpg
3R0W4YD.jpg
t1y1nGB.jpg

Cheers.

look boro i dont like moppe but this time he is right you are such a DIK in the game you diserve ever single word even more, 

what you expect from ppl when you are the dik you diserve it if u are nice and cool dude in game you never will see such a things but you are ********* wtf you expect 

be nice and ppl will be nice with you ...>> its just Karama 

Aegir    3
4 hours ago, connormacgunner said:

look boro i dont like moppe but this time he is right you are such a DIK in the game you diserve ever single word even more, 

what you expect from ppl when you are the dik you diserve it if u are nice and cool dude in game you never will see such a things but you are ********* wtf you expect 

be nice and ppl will be nice with you ...>> its just Karama 

You have nothing to do with either me or Moppe, so i dont know why are you bothering to reply to my threat. Your opinion has 0 value in this issue, so please, make us all a favor, whoever you are and close your mouth. Your account should be banned from the Forum since you're impersonating someone else.

@TheAlmighty

Edited by Aegir
  • Like 1

moppe    1

Hello,

Thanks for reporting me, It is so nice of you.

You started shittalking and i responded, so if I get any punishment my friend, you should get one too.

Thanks,

Bye.

Edited by moppe
  • Thanks 1

Aegir    3
2 hours ago, moppe said:

Hello,

Thanks for reporting me, It is so nice of you.

You started shittalking and i responded, so if I get any punishment my friend, you should get one too.

Thanks,

Bye.

I start shiltaking? You basically called me retarded out of nowhere because you died to the shugos after you used silence skill on me. Be free to report me back if you have the proofs tho. All i did was calling you Habibi and asking you if you were mad, which we clearly can see it by the screenshots that you actually were mad.  And isnt only about shittalking, but spaming emotes tho, which is a break of rule #3 :)

Mk276oD.png

Here you have another chat-screen after you died to the shugos with the silence and i kill your ranger frriend, You started getting mad and coming with a third one (spiritmaster) to try to kill and you both got killed by the npcs, then you start shittalking me due to it.  So actually, you started calling me 'Noob' which i replied with 'u mad?'. If your memory is that bad and you dont have any proofs about me shittalking you, im sorry for you, the screenshots i provide clearly show that you're breaking 2 rules... next time better be quiet and dont spam emotes with a third program (synapse) and everything will be good :)

Edited by Aegir

moppe    1
19 minutes ago, Aegir said:

I start shiltaking? You basically called me retarded out of nowhere because you died to the shugos after you used silence skill on me. Be free to report me back if you have the proofs tho. All i did was calling you Habibi and asking you if you were mad, which we clearly can see it by the screenshots that you actually were mad.  And isnt only about shittalking, but spaming emotes tho, which is a break of rule #3 :)

Mk276oD.png

Here you have another chat-screen after you died to the shugos with the silence and i kill your ranger frriend, You started getting mad and coming with a third one (spiritmaster) to try to kill and you both got killed by the npcs, then you start shittalking me due to it.  So actually, you started calling me 'Noob' which i replied with 'u mad?'. If your memory is that bad and you dont have any proofs about me shittalking you, im sorry for you, the screenshots i provide clearly show that you're breaking 2 rules... next time better be quiet and dont spam emotes with a third program (synapse) and everything will be good :)

first of all i don't use any 3rd program (synapse) you can spam emote without it and clearly you've scrolled all the way up  and haven't showed us full conversation. Anyways, you a snitch, good luck bruv.

Aegir    3
4 minutes ago, moppe said:

first of all i don't use any 3rd program (synapse) you can spam emote without it and clearly you've scrolled all the way up  and haven't showed us full conversation. Anyways, you a snitch, good luck bruv.

I scrolled to where the insults started and show the part where it ended which is where you said 'bye retard', before that, there was no insults from you. The last screenshot provided (in this last msg) was way before you start shittalking me, thats why i didnt even bother to post it, because there is no reason if there are no insults. Plus there are some other screenshots i belive on EuroAion discord, since i was showing it to people online at that hour in the General channel but since it doesnt contain Ranklist neither ingame time, they doesnt count as "proof".  But Administration can perfectly check the logs of both of us since they have ingame time, so its fine.

I dont need to defend myself, people knows how i act ingame, even those who dislike me could totally tell it. Im not that kind of person who insults someone free, specially ingame and especially the way you did it to me. Im more fan of call you bad and mad than anything else.

Also, i know you can spam emotes without it, but the way you did it and seeing how fast you spamed the cannon skills on me, totally look like a third program user. But using synapse or no, isnt the issue here, but the spam ;)

Shandris    49

ppl are shittalking about me everyday, I guess I should start making daily forum topics about each one of them xD

• Thanks 1

Aegir    3
On 19/5/2020 at 4:10 PM, Shandris said:

ppl are shittalking about me everyday, I guess I should start making daily forum topics about each one of them xD

As far as they're breaking rules, you're free to do it. Since isnt even from my faction i cant just block it and live without seeing his msgs on my screen or his emote spam, thats why i made the report basically.