bouloche

Server down

berousing    10

Be patient, i believe admins are doing their best to find a solution.

I just wish that the issue is not that bad/that hard.

Jear    4
9 минут назад, bouloche сказал:

I have disappointment in the bottom of my eyes..

Disappointment is just getting rid of Illusions. Nothing wrong...

testlab    0

Reminds me of good old DDOS issues years ago with private servers. I bet is GF themselves ;)

Hayter    83

In my opinion the problems are not related to DDOS attack or something. My guess is that it is the recent changes - new boost packs led to such disaster. Especially the drop boost. There was never such thing as a drop boost item on retail server. Only scrolls. And since such item appeared - the drop became strange. Obviously there wasn't enough time to test, but for the couple of days thta passed i noticed i started getting very little drop in usual dungeons and open world farming. So altering the retail part wasn't a good idea.

testlab    0
1 minute ago, Hayter said:

In my opinion the problems are not related to DDOS attack or something. My guess is that it is the recent changes - new boost packs led to such disaster. Especially the drop boost. There was never such thing as a drop boost item on retail server. Only scrolls. And since such item appeared - the drop became strange. Obviously there wasn't enough time to test, but for the couple of days thta passed i noticed i started getting very little drop in usual dungeons and open world farming. So altering the retail part wasn't a good idea.

Not sure that would crash the server but I don't think the boost of drop was that much better. I actually seemed to get more of the 'crap drop' than some 'good stuff'

I did a couple of hours of underground without boosts on weekdays and same on weekend with everything on and got better stuff during the week. Got more drops over the weekend but mostly crap

SynG    2
5 minutes ago, testlab said:

Not sure that would crash the server but I don't think the boost of drop was that much better. I actually seemed to get more of the 'crap drop' than some 'good stuff'

I did a couple of hours of underground without boosts on weekdays and same on weekend with everything on and got better stuff during the week. Got more drops over the weekend but mostly crap

Aion is completely RNG. It has nothing to do about weekdays and weekends. You just had better luck.

testlab    0
25 minutes ago, SynG said:

Aion is completely RNG. It has nothing to do about weekdays and weekends. You just had better luck.

I know it's RNG but then, what's the point of people buying boosts, teas and double drop on weekends then ?

Antonio    15

Hello!
The server crashes that happen this night and day are caused by the DDOS attacks on the server.
The attacks are unusual, they're are very specific. They are directed ont the game ports and imitate the actions of the players.
Fighting these attacks is not an easy task. Now we are working on solving this issue.

The server is online, but we recommend you to restrain from going to the dingeons.

We are working on it and will do everything possible to solve this issue.

Best regards,
The EuroAion team.