Sign in to follow this  
icencourang

Missing texture or weird texture?

icencourang    0

I download the game via torrent, and after Im done, I run the launcher and wait for the patch. After done, start the game and create character. 

1st problem that I encounter was character creation goes dark. Looking it here, the solution for it was with change the engine to default, change it (with dummy character) and done. Problem solved. 

2nd problem that I encounter, seems like the texture is missing? all the face are look like this, no voice option (missing), everytime I click the preset (on the left menu) nothing change. Option on the right seems missing. How to fix this? The 1st pictures was how the face look like after those option can't be change or missing. xD

Aion0003.thumb.jpg.3ae50b1fa424d7817dd701757854d308.jpgAion0000.jpg

Aion0001.jpg

Aion0002.jpg

3rd What is this, everytime I run the launcher, something also tried to run and kept asking this.Sometimes its popup when I just run the launcher, sometimes its appear after I press Play.

this.png

Edited by icencourang

icencourang    0
19 minutes ago, sophisticated said:

Hello!

Please do a file check through the Launcher.

I did that. Twice. 
Which update method do I need to choose? Because when I use the HTTP one, nothing really happened. Straight to Ready to play. But when I use the torrent one, it will recheck and download some files. But after I done that (in this case twice), I still got that error.
You can see in this gif, the 1st one I click "Check" , it was with HTTP. Then I change it to Torrent, it will check the data and later it will download some files. I already did that twice, still got the same result. 

2nd pictures is the game folder. 

BTW, Im using Windows 10.

euroaaion.gif

folder.png

Edited by icencourang

sophisticated    241

Please delete the L10N folder and update the game through the launcher using the torrent download method. Also please add the game and launcher to antivirus and Windows Defender white list.

icencourang    0
9 hours ago, sophisticated said:

Please delete the L10N folder and update the game through the launcher using the torrent download method. Also please add the game and launcher to antivirus and Windows Defender white list.

So I already did things like 

1. I deleted the old game, and redownload everything from scratch (again), this time I choose the 3rd option (download per parts, because its faster), did the thing, run the game, but still got that problem.

2. I tried to add game launcher and folder on Windows Defender Whitelist. Still got that problem.

3. Delete the L10N folder, check the files, redownload, and play the game, still got that problem.

So, any other solution?

FYI, Im also install AION classic last week, and its run fine with no problem. So Im guessing its not because Im using windows 10. I wonder what went wrong here. Please help.

Edited by icencourang

icencourang    0
17 hours ago, sophisticated said:

Already did couple things, like I tried to delete the texture and "Check/Update" the game, still got the same problem. Also I reinstalled DirectX, Microsoft Visual and Net frameworks. And use compatibility mode to win 7/8 + run with admin, the problem still persist.

Funnily, I thought this is a missing texture, but when I tried to explore the game (with tester character) saw other player, and their character seems fine. No weird look in their face or missing things like this.

For a clear problem, here how its actually look. 2023-11-19_13-53-49.gif.82be5b46995e9df523950a5a4251a92c.gif

Its feel like something missing or can't be used in the client for some reason?

FYI, Im also install AION classic last week, and its run fine with no problem. So Im guessing its not because Im using windows 10. I wonder what went wrong here. Please help.

Edited by icencourang

Booblik    116
6 часов назад, icencourang сказал:

Already did couple things, like I tried to delete the texture and "Check/Update" the game, still got the same problem. Also I reinstalled DirectX, Microsoft Visual and Net frameworks. And use compatibility mode to win 7/8 + run with admin, the problem still persist.

Funnily, I thought this is a missing texture, but when I tried to explore the game (with tester character) saw other player, and their character seems fine. No weird look in their face or missing things like this.

For a clear problem, here how its actually look. 

Its feel like something missing or can't be used in the client for some reason?

Your problem is with the client, not with the software or textures. The integrity of the files in the l10n folder has been compromised. Send screenshots of all folders along the following paths:

• \L10N\eng\Data
  • \L10N\2_eng\Data

And one more question. Do you use a ready-made file with graphic settings (system.cfg) or is it created by the game?

icencourang    0
1 hour ago, Booblik said:

Your problem is with the client, not with the software or textures. The integrity of the files in the l10n folder has been compromised. Send screenshots of all folders along the following paths:

• \L10N\eng\Data
  • \L10N\2_eng\Data

And one more question. Do you use a ready-made file with graphic settings (system.cfg) or is it created by the game?

Because there're lot of files inside that folder, I choose to made a video of it instead take the Screenshot. Tried to upload the gif version, but it got error.

Hope this more detail compare to the Screenshot. 2023-11-19 22-31-59.mp4

For the graphic settings file (system.cfg) , this file created after I enter the game and setup the settings in the game (like changing the graphic engine to default).

655a2e2090c79_Screenshot2023-11-19222523.png.4a68379f02d3cc5aa20d6d0a1485f573.png

When 1st installed (or extract?), the file actually only this, without the system.cfg

655a2ed9bd502_Screenshot2023-11-19224937.png.21e876f5796425ba00730a724671fc47.png

Hope this information help.

Booblik    116
17 минут назад, icencourang сказал:

Because there're lot of files inside that folder, I choose to made a video of it instead take the Screenshot. Tried to upload the gif version, but it got error.

Hope this more detail compare to the Screenshot.

For the graphic settings file (system.cfg) , this file created after I enter the game and setup the settings in the game (like changing the graphic engine to default).

When 1st installed (or extract?), the file actually only this, without the system.cfg

Hope this information help.

Then try deleting the folder: data\ui

Booblik    116
3 минуты назад, icencourang сказал:

Oh, just, looks like some animation (and weapon?) missing, like this one. 

Everything is fine here.

Booblik    116
5 минут назад, icencourang сказал:

Is it this one?

or this one?

Are you sure your character editor is broken now? Go to the editor and see if your files are in order.

icencourang    0
5 minutes ago, Booblik said:

Are you sure your character editor is broken now? Go to the editor and see if your files are in order.

Sorry but, my post above asking, which one I should delete? is it the first one or the second one? Because I havent delete it yet, not sure which one.

===============================================================================

For this Editor, is it this files?

editor.png.da4c6c0ef0a240f0d3a440ecaa5a084b.png

Booblik    116
3 минуты назад, icencourang сказал:

Sorry but, my post above asking, which one I should delete? is it the first one or the second one? Because I havent delete it yet, not sure which one.

===============================================================================

For this Editor, is it this files?

I have already seen all the editor files from you. Go into the game and look at the character editor. According to the files, everything is fine and everything should work.

icencourang    0
29 minutes ago, Booblik said:

I have already seen all the editor files from you. Go into the game and look at the character editor. According to the files, everything is fine and everything should work.

Unfortunately its still the same.. :(

Aion0000.thumb.jpg.f5eea3c4802cc86fefe8922e71400546.jpg

Booblik    116
Только что, icencourang сказал:

Are other professions the same?

Booblik    116
2 минуты назад, icencourang сказал:

You are using a different folder!!!!

icencourang    0
11 minutes ago, Booblik said:

image.png.774746f1723b891355341b6bd85bd049.pngimage.png.d17ecbda77b47bb0f5ba96217fee8744.png

This screenshot was the old one.

The very first Screenshot I send here. I did tell you before that I deleted that version, and redownload using the 3rd option (download per part)

18 hours ago, icencourang said:

So I already did things like 

1. I deleted the old game, and redownload everything from scratch (again), this time I choose the 3rd option (download per parts, because its faster), did the thing, run the game, but still got that problem.

2. I tried to add game launcher and folder on Windows Defender Whitelist. Still got that problem.

3. Delete the L10N folder, check the files, redownload, and play the game, still got that problem.

So, any other solution?

After I redownload and extract it, I use that path already. This is the new launcher after I redownload the game.

655a4aff19136_Screenshot2023-11-20004521.png.af766d83fd04fd0576d28d7b4ce17428.png

the in game screenshot of character editor was using that new client

Edited by icencourang

Booblik    116

Умываю руки, я хз чего ещё предложить, только если к батюшке сходить

Booblik    116
5 минут назад, icencourang сказал:

This screenshot was the old one.

The very first Screenshot I send here. I did tell you before that I deleted that version, and redownload using the 3rd option (download per part)

After I redownload and extract it, I use that path already. This is the new launcher after I redownload the game.

the in game screenshot of character editor was using that new client

restart your computer