Sign in to follow this  
SynG

Problems, Problems, More Problems

SynG    2

So first of all. I'd like to start playing at this server right? I love Aion and want to relive these old memories.

First Day: Downloading the launcher. Installs and opens it. It downloads about 7GB of data and lets me play. Had some account issues as 3 of my personal emails were ''already in use'' somehow but whatever. I get into the game, make a character and play for a couple of hours.

Second Day: Opens the launcher. It checks the files. stops at 85% and starts downloading (35GB out of 42GB) with an amazing speed of 30kbps. I said ''wtf?''. Stopped the download, pressed the play button. Anti-Cheat software image appears and then NOTHING happens.

Third Day: After i cannot wait 2 months for the launcher to update at that amazing speed i decided to download the WHOLE THING again from the Torrent(42.7 GB). it just finished actually. Deleted the old files and opened the launcher. Checked the files everything was ok and then guess what? Another error: ''Anti-Cheat is out of date''.

I open the launcher again and it starts downloading 570MB. After it is done at downloading 570MB (which is after i had to wait for a day to download) now its done at last. Clicked ''PLAY'' and guess what? After Anti-Cheat image appears, NOTHING HAPPENED. Disables AV, Disabled Firewall, Closed 3rd party software that ''may be interfering'' and opened the launcher again.

Now it checked the files and its stuck at 99% (Preparing to download 42.70GB out of 42.78GB),

My Question is: Is there a possibility to play in this server CONSISTENTLY day to day without any additional errors,downloading,checking etc.? and if yes how this can be done?

Sorry about my attitude, maybe it seems aggressive or outrageous but ive played countless private servers and not a single one had so many issues that takes 3 days and still won't being able to play. This is not me pointing fingers but i believe if things dont work then change them. Hope you understand me

Thank you for your time.

TheAlmighty    1,057

Hello, 

The thing is, that if it tries to download the whole game, it just doesn't see the game folder. You need to go to the launcher settings and set the path to the game folder. 

For prevention of other problems, add the game to the white list of your antimalware programs including windows defender, and to the exceptions of firewall. 

For  now we would also suggest you to install all the software listed in the following topic, as some of the issues you got are connected to those programs: 

Please, pay particular attention to the installation of DirectX!

SynG    2

I reinstalled everything that you said. I have my AV and firewall disabled and also i made an exception for EuroAion folder just in case.

I checked the game and i get this (Again)

Untitled.jpg.ad98bf54691bbe76255129cc566a1500.jpg

TheAlmighty    1,057
11 minutes ago, SynG said:

I reinstalled everything that you said. I have my AV and firewall disabled and also i made an exception for EuroAion folder just in case.

I checked the game and i get this (Again)

Untitled.jpg.ad98bf54691bbe76255129cc566a1500.jpg

So, now just wait.

SynG    2

with 2kb/s i think ill wait for some years... oh wait...It stopped and now it sais Preparing to download...

TheAlmighty    1,057
20 minutes ago, SynG said:

with 2kb/s i think ill wait for some years... oh wait...It stopped and now it sais Preparing to download...

You're just not alone downloading. And many people are using internet

SynG    2
2 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

You're just not alone downloading. And many people are using internet

So practically i cannot play in this server.

Thank you for your help

TheAlmighty    1,057
13 minutes ago, SynG said:

So practically i cannot play in this server.

Thank you for your help

You just need to wait

SynG    2
7 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

You just need to wait

Ok...i waited..it all finished. Now i click play, the active anti cheat icon pops and then absolutely nothing. Tried a couple of times still nothing.

Antivirus/Firewall Disabled, Software needed all installed...i do not really know what it wrong...

SynG    2
23 minutes ago, Tousseul said:

Hello, did you try use the torrent method ? it seems that it works better.

Yes. i am downloading only by torrent. doesnt help

TheAlmighty    1,057
7 hours ago, SynG said:

Ok...i waited..it all finished. Now i click play, the active anti cheat icon pops and then absolutely nothing. Tried a couple of times still nothing.

Antivirus/Firewall Disabled, Software needed all installed...i do not really know what it wrong...

Something doesn't let the game to start. If you're sure that you installed all the software correctly from our links, try also to run the game as administrator and think what else can be blocking the game on your pc.