Sign in to follow this  
Kyku

5.0 Hairstyles!!!

Kyku    0

Hello! I'm new to the server and I was wondering if it would be possible to get the hairstyles added in later versions. I'd love to recreate my now abandoned cleric exactly as he was (see profile pic). Also, I just really like that hair.

It'd also be really cute if we could get Poeta and the asmodian starting zone revamped so the arrival in the game is just flashy and beautifull while the endgame content is still quality content (and not the crap it has turned into :V).

Thank you for everything ^_^

TheAlmighty    1,057
13 hours ago, Kyku said:

Hello! I'm new to the server and I was wondering if it would be possible to get the hairstyles added in later versions. I'd love to recreate my now abandoned cleric exactly as he was (see profile pic). Also, I just really like that hair.

It'd also be really cute if we could get Poeta and the asmodian starting zone revamped so the arrival in the game is just flashy and beautifull while the endgame content is still quality content (and not the crap it has turned into :V).

Thank you for everything ^_^

Hello, 

We do not think that all this is possible. Adding new costumes from 4.7 version, which is still under same number 4, takes a lot of time for  adjustments, we are still working on some of the items. 

5.+ verions are just completely different