Sign in to follow this  
Nose

Verteron campaign bugged

TheAlmighty    1,059
17 hours ago, Nose said:

we are duoing , and no issues until we got to verteron i had access to 

https://legacy.zam.com/wiki/Masked_Loiterers_(Aion_Quest) chain quests 

but my gf was not given that quest , she finished the Danger From Above quest like me , but was not given the lvl 12 quest 

Hello,

What class does your GF play?

Nose    0

Athertech ,the funny thing is that she rerolled to a gunner , and got the missions fine :) , so no clue what happened , maybe she missed a quest in Sanctum on the 1 char? :S

TheAlmighty    1,059
On 4/10/2020 at 11:10 PM, Nose said:

Athertech ,the funny thing is that she rerolled to a gunner , and got the missions fine :) , so no clue what happened , maybe she missed a quest in Sanctum on the 1 char? :S

Hello, 

Aethertechs have different campaign lines. So this is why you had that quest and she didn't. So, it is not a bug. 

Nose    0
2 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello, 

Aethertechs have different campaign lines. So this is why you had that quest and she didn't. So, it is not a bug. 

oh that explains it , didnt know that since never played AT before :/ but good to know 

DevWolx    62

AT is sadly not a good class to duo with for leveling since each one will be doing mostly different campaigns, since you are still in verteron might wanna look into doing another class if you planning on leveling as duo t'ill the end just to have a more smooth experience.

Edited by DevWolx