Sign in to follow this  
Kozuo

Consume ticket with arena pass

Kozuo    1

We all know that there are traders and perma pass people for arena of glory, discipline and other ones and we all know that most of them use pass system to avoid pvp and make a 1v1 with their own alts. 

I don't know if some other threads are discussed about it, the idea is not related to remove the gp of arena because we all know that people avoid to do arena and this reduce the game experience of the server. 

Now, the solution that i propose (and I have sourcebase of Aion, so i can say that Yes, this update is possible and it is really simple) is to consume the ticket if pass button is clicked. People need to be aware of their actions and the problem that on euuroaion there are only 1 server is the consequences of arena trading. 

If some of you are against this idea, i suppose you are a pve hero that avoid pvp, so this suggest is to support pvp players who loves the game (not the server, remember that).

Thank you

• Like 1

Sentry    28

That would be doing things right... how many times has the administration made a change that is to improve the game experience? NEVER.

• Confused 1

TheAlmighty    1,057

Hello,

This suggestion was already made to us many many times and we have already tried to do that. Unfortuantely, it is not possible technically. 

Kozuo    1

Almighty specified "not possible technically" what means, because I am aware about the script updating and yes, it is possible. The fact that other server already did with the same patch + files is the proof.

Edited by Kozuo

TheAlmighty    1,057
1 minute ago, Kozuo said:

Almighty specified "not possible technically" what means, because I am aware about the script updating and yes, it is possible.

So I guess you can open your own server with this problem fixed. 

Kozuo    1

No, i don't because I want to improve this server that I have a lot of friends here. There is no sense of not analyzed and forwarding this suggest if you received it many many times

Edited by Kozuo

TheAlmighty    1,057
2 minutes ago, Kozuo said:

No, i don't because I want to improve this server that I have a lot of friends

As I said above, we have tried to fix this already many times, as well as trying to change this system by other means (setting cooldown; removing the button; setting a "fine", etc.), and it is not possible to do it. 
This is not possible due to the server build and due to the encrypted code. 
We are not "against" this idea. We would have already done it millions of times if it was possible. 

Booblik    116
5 минут назад, Kozuo сказал:

Almighty specified "not possible technically" what means, because I am aware about the script updating and yes, it is possible. The fact that other server already did with the same patch + files is the proof.

Well, provide their files, what's the problem?

• Like 1

Kozuo    1
Just now, Booblik said:

Well, provide their files, what's the problem?

Its not question of files, it is the change of a parameters that euroaion developers can do. Why change the whole file for a single function...

Booblik    116
1 минуту назад, Kozuo сказал:

Its not question of files, it is the change of a parameters that euroaion developers can do. Why change the whole file for a single function...

Write what and where to write - they will write and check. Why sit and shit yourself? - propose a solution and it will be considered

Kozuo    1
Just now, Booblik said:

Write what and where to write - they will write and check. Why sit and shit yourself? - propose a solution and it will be considered

Because it is not my job and this section is made to propose suggest not solution.

TheAlmighty    1,057
Just now, Kozuo said:

Because it is not my job and this section is made to propose suggest not solution.

Thank you for your suggestion. It has been forwarded to the programmer. 

• Like 1

Booblik    116
1 минуту назад, Kozuo сказал:

You make a proposal, they listened to you, you know the solution - write it.

Kozuo    1
Just now, Booblik said:

You make a proposal, they listened to you, you know the solution - write it.

There are developers that are paid for it, why I need to solve their problem.