Sign in to follow this  
Sister Bliss

Paid Mount - account Warehouse

Mount Account Warehouse restriction.  

2 members have voted

1. 1. I would like the Mounts bought through ECoin/Webshop, to be shared between my Characters.

• Yes please
    • No thanks

Hi, I recently bought a mount with my own money and I can't put it in the Account Warehouse as it's locked out. Items that are worth more should not be locked out of sharing between characters. I don't mind buying fashion items or such, and those can be character-locked, but mounts?

Can you please remove the Account Warehouse restriction for mounts bought by ECoins/Webshop? I want to play on another character, but don't want to buy another mount for each character I create to play them. If mounts have been obtained in-game through quest or farm, they can be restricted to share between characters.

Also, if I bought another mount, I would like that I can swap them between characters where it'll suit them.

Edit: Added a poll.

Edited by Sister Bliss

TheAlmighty    1,054

Hello, 

The items were made like that by the game developers and we cannot change that. It is the attribute of the item, which cannot be removed. 

Then that is stupid, something I would say to the developers in their face for their incompetence. It's retail, they obviously needed to make money by ripping players off over simplest features that would satisfy its playerbase. But why are you like retail, why not better?

Gameforge buys online games just to make money and then close them, just like Guardian's of Ember. They restricted it because they figured that the players were having fun swapping mounts, so they blocked it? Like taking candy from a child.

Aion still lingers in GF because of the updates, if the updates stop so will GF close the game servers. GoE didn't last because it didn't have many version updates or expansions. This is why they need to restrict Mounts for account warehouse share just to make money.

I don't know, have your team to find a way to make EuroAion better than retail by removing stupid restrictions?