Sign in to follow this  
BlackSm

Revork SM

BlackSm    0

The changes I propose improve both aspects of sm in both PvP and PvE. The first change concerns the two stigma branches of the charmer. Here are the changes I propose:

• Dot Branch
  1.    Eliminate the skill Hand of Torpor and in its place insert the stigma Infernal Blight, because anyway that sleep for a charmer is useless, being the class based on fear and moreover this skill has a high cast time;
  2. Last stigma of the branch is not infernal Blight but Sympathetic mind I.
  • Spirit Branch
  1. Replace the Enmity Swap I skill with the Spirit burn-to-Ashes/Explosion I skill;
  2. Eliminate the skill spirit hypnosis and insert the stigma Spirit substitution for the same reasons as Hand of Torpor, and other obvious reasons. In PvE equally disadvantageous if we consider that the character loses buffs such as spirit armor of light / Darkness

These few changes make the character much more performing, but we see further changes that affect some skills in particular:

1. Elemental strike: I propose to remove cast time and make this skill instantaneous. Cost MP slightly increased;

2. Armor Spirit: I propose to increase the magic boost provided by the skill from 400 to 1000, being still a branch in which the spirit attacks, seeing that the few skills do a low damage nullifies both this branch in PvE, but also in PvP;

3. Spirit Armor of Light/Darkness max level: increase the magic boost from 700 to 1300 and make the buff instantaneous, in this way the spirit is more competitive in different situations;

4. Spirit Ruinous Offensive I: Insert the ethereal touch effect into the skill with each spirit and remove the slowing effect provided by the spirit of the earth. MP consumption increased from 200 to 700 and damage unchanged;

5. Enter the Elemental discharge skill order with particular modifications, the first that the spirit does not disappear and the second that stunna the surrounding enemies for 4 seconds. Instant cast and CD increased from 3 to 5m;

6. Elemental Disharge: The skill will have instant cast, increased MP consumption, the spirit does not disappear and stunna opponents for 4 seconds in range.

7. Soul Torrent I: Reduce the CD to 1 minute;

8. Duration of fear and sleep equal applied on the spirit equal to those of the player;

9. Cloaking Word I: Insert a second cast level as if it were a variation. The CD of this skill is unchanged. The first level of cast is intended to send an entire group invisible with the penalties known to us for the duration of 30 seconds, while the second level of cast whose time is 2 seconds, provides the effect of invisibility only for the charmer and for the spirit summoned. The duration of this second level is 1 minute and the cost in Mp of the second level is 2020 MP and the penalty on speed is less heavy than the first level being only for itself and is 20%;

10. Sympathetic Mind I: Being the last skill unlockable with the branch will have a slight modification or increases magic boost, magical accuracy and magic suppression respectively of 400, 400, 300.

Booblik    116
35 минут назад, BlackSm сказал:

The changes I propose improve both aspects of sm in both PvP and PvE. The first change concerns the two stigma branches of the charmer. Here are the changes I propose:

• Dot Branch
  1.    Eliminate the skill Hand of Torpor and in its place insert the stigma Infernal Blight, because anyway that sleep for a charmer is useless, being the class based on fear and moreover this skill has a high cast time;
  • Spirit Branch
  1. Replace the Enmity Swap I skill with the Spirit burn-to-Ashes/Explosion I skill;
  2. Eliminate the skill spirit hypnosis and insert the stigma Spirit substitution for the same reasons as Hand of Torpor, and other obvious reasons. In PvE equally disadvantageous if we consider that the character loses buffs such as spirit armor of light / Darkness

These few changes make the character much more performing, but we see further changes that affect some skills in particular:

1. Elemental strike: I propose to remove cast time and make this skill instantaneous. Cost MP slightly increased;

2. Armor Spirit: I propose to increase the magic boost provided by the skill from 400 to 1000, being still a branch in which the spirit attacks, seeing that the few skills do a low damage nullifies both this branch in PvE, but also in PvP;

3. Spirit Armor of Light/Darkness max level: increase the magic boost from 700 to 1300 and make the buff instantaneous, in this way the spirit is more competitive in different situations;

4. Spirit Ruinous Offensive I: Insert the ethereal touch effect into the skill with each spirit and remove the slowing effect provided by the spirit of the earth. MP consumption increased from 200 to 700 and damage unchanged;

5. Enter the Elemental discharge skill order with particular modifications, the first that the spirit does not disappear and the second that stunna the surrounding enemies for 4 seconds. Instant cast and CD increased from 3 to 5m;

6. Elemental Disharge: The skill will have instant cast, increased MP consumption, the spirit does not disappear and stunna opponents for 4 seconds in range.

8. Duration of fear and sleep equal applied on the spirit equal to those of the player;

9. Cloaking Word I: Insert a second cast level as if it were a variation. The CD of this skill is unchanged. The first level of cast is intended to send an entire group invisible with the penalties known to us for the duration of 30 seconds, while the second level of cast whose time is 2 seconds, provides the effect of invisibility only for the charmer and for the spirit summoned. The duration of this second level is 1 minute and the cost in Mp of the second level is 2020 MP and the penalty on speed is less heavy than the first level being only for itself and is 20%;

10. Sympathetic Mind I: Being the last skill unlockable with the branch will have a slight modification or increases magic boost, magical accuracy and magic suppression respectively of 400, 400, 300.

Why create an imbalance with these edits? Now it plays well even without these changes, but they don’t appear in any way on PvP and PvE content.

BlackSm    0
3 hours ago, Booblik said:

Why create an imbalance with these edits? Now it plays well even without these changes, but they don’t appear in any way on PvP and PvE content.

The reasons are very simple. Surely the branch of the DoT works well, but an SM prefers to do the DoT branch up to the infernal Pain skill, so everyone and I say almost everyone excludes the infernal Blight skill, yet the latter can be very useful in battle and therefore to make it more accessible I thought of proposing this small change with an improvement of the Sympathetic mind I buff,   although not necessary, but at least you make me accessible Infernal Blight.

But if on the one hand the DoT branch is performing even with the current changes, the branch of the Spirit is completely nullified for equally obvious reasons and these reasons are:

The spirit even with the full equipment without skills reaches 1600 MB, a very low value considering that even a sorcerer and an sm with buff widely reach 2100 MSuppression, so the magic boost of the pet is completely nullified. With spirit armor things improve slightly but still the suppression of an enemy is so high that it does not feel any change.This reduces its use in battle. The only way to see a minimum increase in damage is to have the buff armor of light / darkness or even the same sympathetic mind in addition to the other buffs to reach values such as 2800, 2900 MB, but it is understood that in any case the gain of damage is minimal, not to mention the magical precision, which without doubles is so low that without armor of the spirit you have a high chance of making miss or resist. So as you can see the pet is nullified.

With this proposal I am going to characterize the character in two different styles of play. On the one hand it goes to strengthen the branch of the dispel and therefore a style of play based on damage to the second, while on the other hand it is based on the spirit which is then the reason why the class is called spiritmaster. To make the spirit more suitable for PvP use and therefore to make this branch more valid, I proposed these small changes without which it is really difficult to use in battle. Finally, since when you play with sm it happens very often to attract the surrounding mobs I have inserted a second level of cloacking word and let's say a particular gem of the sm. The invisibility in this circumstance is similar to that of the renger, but with a lower penalty on speed and you cast it for 2 second. In conclusion the increased value of magic boost of spirit armor and armor of light / darkness overall is 1200, for this value it is more preferable that it is increased by armor spirit, so if you really have to be specific, spirit armor must provide 1500 of magic boost and armor of darkness / light 800 at least for a correct balance in the use of the two branches. Finally to be specific spirit armor must be the last skill of the spirit branch that can be unlocked and therefore instead of armor spirit you have to put spirit substitution and instead of spirit hypnosis it takes armor spirit. The use of the spirit branch with these modifications is somewhat similar to that of the sorcerer, considering in fact an area skill and the ethereal touch with a single objective and to finish the 4-second group stun. It is more beautiful to look at and easier to use in many situations.

Edited by BlackSm

BlackSm    0

So let's say that the proposal needs to be revised like this to be specific:

• Dot Branch
  • Spirit Branch
  2. Replace Armor Spirit I with Spirit Substitution I
  3. Eliminate the skill spirit hypnosis and insert the stigma Armor Spirit for the same reasons as Hand of Torpor, and other obvious reasons. In PvE equally disadvantageous if we consider that the character loses buffs such as spirit armor of light / Darkness

2. Armor Spirit: I propose to increase the magic boost provided by the skill from 400 to 1500, being still a branch in which the spirit attacks, seeing that the few skills do a low damage nullifies both this branch in PvE, but also in PvP;

3. Spirit Armor of Light/Darkness max level: increase the magic boost from 700 to 800 and make the buff instantaneous, in this way the spirit is more competitive in different situations;

10. Sympathetic Mind I: Increase damage of 10% with ignite eather, Magic implosion, Infernal pain.

11. Separate Skill: Blade of Earth and Chain of Earth have separate CD

So in this way I am going to characterize the character in two different styles of play.

Edited by BlackSm

BlackSm    0

I forgot this, I'll add it now. Regarding the duration of sleep and fear on the spirit you can also remain unchanged, but you can find an alternative solution, for example replenish element, or the skill that takes care of the Hp of the spirit. Being the spirit linked to the spellcaster it is possible to insert the effect of removing fear and sleep within this skill, in this way if the charmer wants to remove these effects loses HP. But on the other hand you can make spirit burn to ashes / Esplosion with CD reduced from 3 to 1 minute.

BlackSm    0
4 minutes ago, passthesauce said:

This is a 4.6 server this is how sm was if you dont like it reroll class simple

why should I reroll class since I prefer the sm, only instead of using the dot branch I would prefer to use the Spirit branch. Obviously I tried to propose, because in any case in retail the classes are hyperbalanced, but in the classic and on Euro Aion you can make those small changes that make the game more beautiful.

Edited by BlackSm

passthesauce    40
Just now, BlackSm said:

why should I reroll class since I prefer the sm, only instead of using the dot branch I would prefer to use the Spirit branch

use it then they aint gonna change anything about the class as it was how it was in 4.6 or did you just forget your playing on a 4.6 private server?

BlackSm    0
Just now, passthesauce said:

Usalo quindi non cambieranno nulla della classe come era in 4.6 o hai semplicemente dimenticato di giocare su un server privato 4.6?

I have not forgotten anything about the class, I only use the magic classes because they are the most suitable for my style of play, but the only one that really remains just like that is the spiritmaster maybe something can be reviewed that highlights this branch. Retail with all the changes made and the CDs too small is something unwatchable, so in these versions like a 4.6 revisited or a classic with certain changes it can be really nice.

Booblik    116
3 часа назад, BlackSm сказал:

The reasons are very simple. Surely the branch of the DoT works well, but an SM prefers to do the DoT branch up to the infernal Pain skill, so everyone and I say almost everyone excludes the infernal Blight skill, yet the latter can be very useful in battle and therefore to make it more accessible I thought of proposing this small change with an improvement of the Sympathetic mind I buff,   although not necessary, but at least you make me accessible Infernal Blight.

But if on the one hand the DoT branch is performing even with the current changes, the branch of the Spirit is completely nullified for equally obvious reasons and these reasons are:

The spirit even with the full equipment without skills reaches 1600 MB, a very low value considering that even a sorcerer and an sm with buff widely reach 2100 MSuppression, so the magic boost of the pet is completely nullified. With spirit armor things improve slightly but still the suppression of an enemy is so high that it does not feel any change.This reduces its use in battle. The only way to see a minimum increase in damage is to have the buff armor of light / darkness or even the same sympathetic mind in addition to the other buffs to reach values such as 2800, 2900 MB, but it is understood that in any case the gain of damage is minimal, not to mention the magical precision, which without doubles is so low that without armor of the spirit you have a high chance of making miss or resist. So as you can see the pet is nullified.

With this proposal I am going to characterize the character in two different styles of play. On the one hand it goes to strengthen the branch of the dispel and therefore a style of play based on damage to the second, while on the other hand it is based on the spirit which is then the reason why the class is called spiritmaster. To make the spirit more suitable for PvP use and therefore to make this branch more valid, I proposed these small changes without which it is really difficult to use in battle. Finally, since when you play with sm it happens very often to attract the surrounding mobs I have inserted a second level of cloacking word and let's say a particular gem of the sm. The invisibility in this circumstance is similar to that of the renger, but with a lower penalty on speed and you cast it for 2 second. In conclusion the increased value of magic boost of spirit armor and armor of light / darkness overall is 1200, for this value it is more preferable that it is increased by armor spirit, so if you really have to be specific, spirit armor must provide 1500 of magic boost and armor of darkness / light 800 at least for a correct balance in the use of the two branches. Finally to be specific spirit armor must be the last skill of the spirit branch that can be unlocked and therefore instead of armor spirit you have to put spirit substitution and instead of spirit hypnosis it takes armor spirit. The use of the spirit branch with these modifications is somewhat similar to that of the sorcerer, considering in fact an area skill and the ethereal touch with a single objective and to finish the 4-second group stun. It is more beautiful to look at and easier to use in many situations.

You make very interesting calculations and arguments, but it gives nothing. Only one class out of eleven benefits from your “essays.” Any balancing of one class will not change the structure of the regime, it will only increase the imbalance of the class in relation to others.

Я бы тут ещё добавил что сам класс и так имбалансный, но это уже совсем другая история.....которую у меня не получается слить в единую мысль...особенно иностранцу

BlackSm    0
1 hour ago, Booblik said:

Fai calcoli e argomenti molto interessanti, ma non dà nulla. Solo una classe su undici beneficia dei tuoi "saggi". Qualsiasi bilanciamento di una classe non cambierà la struttura del regime, aumenterà solo lo squilibrio della classe rispetto alle altre.

Я бы тут ещё добавил что сам класс и так имбалансный, но это уже совсем другая история..... которую у меня не получается слить в единую мысль... особенно иностранцу

I give you an answer and tell you that for everything there are pros and cons and I will make sure that you understand why. First imagine that the patch is implemented in 4.6 and that then the spellcaster finds these changes. I guess I do this stigma branch, then the spirit branch. Now if memory does not deceive me I have 12 slots available stigma and then the first 8 slots will be occupied by the following skills:

Spirit burn to Ashes/Explosion I, Spirit Recovery, Weaken Spirit, Spirit Substitution, Summon Cyclon Servant, Spirit Ruinous Offensive, Healing Spirit, Armor Spirit.

These are the skills that are inserted in the order described. There are 4 slots left available and any SM the first thing it inserts are:

fear shriek and sigil of silence

Now i have 10/12 slot occupied and like sm i can put 2 of these 4 skill stigma:

Soul torrent, Cloaking Word, Body Root, Cyclon of Wrath and last skill, but i don't consider it earthen call I. Sm in this situation don't use Earthen call and Cyclon of Wrath and can use body root, but he lost damage of soul torrent, Cloaking Word it is support skill for some situation and above all to avoid the aggro of mobs so you use Cloaking word and Soul Torrent or Cloaking Word and Body Root. Regardless of this, being similar to a sorcerer, the Sm can avoid putting body root and inserts soul torrent, because it needs damage and moreover instantaneous. Now let's analyze the character as a whole, and this is evident to the naked eye, having lost some skills of the dot branch you lose the ability to make a cover silence in some situations, because:

Sorcerer to do cover has Flame infusion, Frost, Erosion, Gabe of flame, Curse of Weakness and then it uses Silence.

Instead SM with this branch has:

Root of renovation, erosion, Chain of Earth and then Silence, or other skill like Wing root, but I don't have some useful skills and especially snapshots that I can do the cover silence in an adequate way like Magic Implosion, which can be useful, but I have skills that need to be cast, in addition to the fact that already compared to a Sorcerer I am slower in casting. First problem that can be seen, so as you see, already first weak point against a player who knows how to use the sorcerer class, then we have sleep that lasts 20 seconds and I have to use replenish element to remove the altered state of sleep losing HP, then another problem, then we want to add more, let's talk about damage compared to a sorcerer with full DP 4000. Compared to the sorcerer I have a large number of lower skills to do significant AoE damage and moreover my DP is not damage per blow but a DoT that does damage in a prolonged way and can be dispelled by reducing damage compared to the 4000 DP skill of the group sorcerer that once castrated does heavy damage at that moment. What I want to point out is true that it earns the instant stun, every 5 minutes, and maybe a spirit burn to Ashes every minute, but it has problems in making cover at least instantly it has only one way with earth chain and erosion, otherwise it has no other ways and finally it does not have all the damage that allows the player to kill the enemies around in a few seconds but with the build a bit like it does The sorcerer with Elemental Ward, Wintry Armor gains survival in battle. Also individually we have less damage than a sorcerer wanting to consider some things that are essential, the sorcerer only to do frost and silence has done good damage on the enemy player, while the SM not even the shadow, so there is that when it hits it can do a minimum of damage, otherwise existing damage. Surely the Pet strikes, but the pet must be used intelligently, otherwise you risk staying over 20 meters of the sub and therefore the body at that juncture has no effect. Finally if you are not careful you oneshotano the spirit losing armor of the spirit and moreover armor of light / darkness so as you see requires management, ability to know how to use the class, otherwise you still have the difficulty. Only time I can do damnes and maybe oneshotta re and when I do the following combo, Spirit Erosion, Spirit Ruinous, Spirit Thunder Claw, Spirit Disturbance, Spirit Detonation Claw and final Weaken Spirit and Element Smash and in that moment i can kill player enemy, like sorcerer kill Renger in heather Hold, but sorcerer use Big magma eruption and fire fo magic power,   or other combination with silence for oneshot player.

Edited by BlackSm

BlackSm    0

Other weaknesses, which are evident, renger and eathertech can remove the body substituion and protective shields, so another problem. As you can see it is true that you gain things that are really strong, but you still have weaknesses. If you want you can also avoid spirit burn to ashes in the branch as I said instead of Enminity swap, but you lose chances to have other skills after body root and in some situations they are essential. If you want you can also put a penalty that if you have spirit armor cast on the spirit the damage some skills can not be used otherwise you lose the armor of the spirit as Ignite Aether, Magic implosion. As you can see the ways are there, either you put certain skills or you put others.

Edited by BlackSm

TheAlmighty    1,057

Hello,

We will not change any class or any skill. We present the game to the players as it was. Any changes in skills and classes may and will bring more problems in their functioning and balance.

As we mentioned many times before: skills will not be changed.

• Thanks 1

BlackSm    0
20 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

We will not change any class or any skill. We present the game to the players as it was. Any changes in skills and classes may and will bring more problems in their functioning and balance.

As we mentioned many times before: skills will not be changed.

TheAlmighty Thank you for your reply. I just want to emphasize, that the post is to propose, but at the same time highlight this problem with this particular branch, so I wanted to highlight the MB values known to all spiritmaster. Obviously in case you decide to make some changes, other classes also need to be slightly revised, maybe some shared CDs of some skills as they did in aion classic, that help many classes, for example the gladius, or other classes without going into detail.

N.B. For future implementations in case you want to make a small rebalancing, you can keep all this in mind because with small improvements you make it usable and feasible in battle still having penalties such as losing HP to remove sleep and fear with the skill replenish element. The cast of the skill armor of light/darkness may not be removed, but damage is the real problem, a proper combination of armor spirit and armor of light/darkness is essential. I conclude by saying that to make sure that certain skills are used only with a certain branch, within sympatetic mind as well as inserting the increase of a certain percentage of the damage with specific skills of the DoT branch (infernal pain, ignite eather, magic implosion, cyclon of wrath) you can insert that it is not possible to use skill like spirit bur-to-Ashes/Explosion, summon cyclon servant and weaken spirit, while in Armor Spirit in addition to the proposed increase of MB, it is inserted that if it is present on a spirit the player can not remove it and therefore only the death of the spirit can remove the skill and the player can not use skills such as Ignite Eather, Magic Implosion, Shackle of Vulnerability in case he has inserted them in his branch. So differentiate the two styles of play, and coincidentally both branches have gained something, elemental smash instant, and disharge group that stuns.

BlackSm    0

Summary of everything:

Spiritmaster

The changes I propose improve both aspects of sm in both PvP and PvE. The first change concerns the two stigma branches of the spiritmaster. Here are the changes I propose:

• Dot Branch
  1.    Eliminate the skill Hand of Torpor and in its place insert the stigma Sympathetic Mind
  • Spirit Branch
  1. Replace the Enmity Swap I skill stigma with the Cloaking Word I skill stigma;
  2. Eliminate the skill spirit hypnosis skill stigma and insert the stigma Spirit Burn-to-Ashes/Explosion skill stigma;

1. Elemental strike: I propose to remove cast time and make this skill instantaneous. Cost MP increased;
  2. Spirit Ruinous Offensive I: Insert the ethereal touch effect into the skill with each spirit and remove the slowing effect provided by the spirit of the earth. MP consumption increased from 200 to 700 and damage unchanged;
  3. Elemental Disharge: The skill will have instant cast, increased MP consumption from 500 to 1020, the spirit does not disappear and stuns surrounding opponents for 4 seconds in range. CD unchanged or CD increased from 3 to 5 minutes.
  4. Soul Torrent I: Reduce the CD to 1 minute;
  5. Armor of Light/Darkness: Increases Magic Boost from 700 to 800;
  6. Cloaking Word I: Insert a second cast level as if it was a variation. The CD of this skill is unchanged. The first level of cast is intended to send an entire group invisible with the penalties known to us for the duration of 30 seconds, while the second level of cast whose time is 2 seconds, provides the effect of invisibility only for the charmer and for the spirit summoned. The duration of this second level is 1 minute and the cost in Mp of the second level is 2020 MP and the penalty on speed is less heavy than the first level being only for itself and is 20%;
  7. Replenish Element: In addition to restoring the spirit's HP, it removes fear and sleep from spirit; HP cost unchanged and inserted MP consumption by 200;
  8. Sympathetic Mind and Armor Spirit: CD shared and if the caster uses Sympathetic mind, the effect of Armor spirit finishes, similarly the opposite
  9. Sympathetic Mind and Armor Spirit: Same CD equal to 30 seconds and duration of sympathetic mind increased to 5 minutes;
  10. Armor Spirit: I propose to increases the magic boost provided by the skill from 400 to 1500
  11. Sympatetic Mind: Increases +10% magic damage with ignite eather, magic implosion, infernal Pain, cyclone of wrath, erosion, sundblaster.

Changes like Aion classic 2.8:

1. Chain of Earth and Blade of Earth: Separate CD

With these modifications the spiritmaster has a stun on 1 target with combo chain of earth, a stun on surrounding enemies with elemental discharge and another stun with wind and tempest spirit using spirit disturbance skill. Damage of DoT branch and Spirit Branch is equal in this way.

N.B. For other classes I can provide ideas for sorcerer and bard, while the other classes I dueled against them, but never used and excuse me if I reposted this even though it was expressly said that no changes will be made, but those who manage the server can still try and verify.

Booblik    116
9 минут назад, BlackSm сказал:

Summary of everything:

Spiritmaster

The changes I propose improve both aspects of sm in both PvP and PvE. The first change concerns the two stigma branches of the spiritmaster. Here are the changes I propose:

• Dot Branch
  1.    Eliminate the skill Hand of Torpor and in its place insert the stigma Sympathetic Mind
  • Spirit Branch
  1. Replace the Enmity Swap I skill stigma with the Cloaking Word I skill stigma;
  2. Eliminate the skill spirit hypnosis skill stigma and insert the stigma Spirit Burn-to-Ashes/Explosion skill stigma;

1. Elemental strike: I propose to remove cast time and make this skill instantaneous. Cost MP increased;
  2. Spirit Ruinous Offensive I: Insert the ethereal touch effect into the skill with each spirit and remove the slowing effect provided by the spirit of the earth. MP consumption increased from 200 to 700 and damage unchanged;
  3. Elemental Disharge: The skill will have instant cast, increased MP consumption from 500 to 1020, the spirit does not disappear and stuns surrounding opponents for 4 seconds in range. CD unchanged or CD increased from 3 to 5 minutes.
  4. Soul Torrent I: Reduce the CD to 1 minute;
  5. Armor of Light/Darkness: Increases Magic Boost from 700 to 800;
  6. Cloaking Word I: Insert a second cast level as if it was a variation. The CD of this skill is unchanged. The first level of cast is intended to send an entire group invisible with the penalties known to us for the duration of 30 seconds, while the second level of cast whose time is 2 seconds, provides the effect of invisibility only for the charmer and for the spirit summoned. The duration of this second level is 1 minute and the cost in Mp of the second level is 2020 MP and the penalty on speed is less heavy than the first level being only for itself and is 20%;
  7. Replenish Element: In addition to restoring the spirit's HP, it removes fear and sleep from spirit; HP cost unchanged and inserted MP consumption by 200;
  8. Sympathetic Mind and Armor Spirit: CD shared and if the caster uses Sympathetic mind, the effect of Armor spirit finishes, similarly the opposite
  9. Sympathetic Mind and Armor Spirit: Same CD equal to 30 seconds and duration of sympathetic mind increased to 5 minutes;
  10. Armor Spirit: I propose to increases the magic boost provided by the skill from 400 to 1500
  11. Sympatetic Mind: Increases +10% magic damage with ignite eather, magic implosion, infernal Pain, cyclone of wrath, erosion, sundblaster.

Changes like Aion classic 2.8:

1. Chain of Earth and Blade of Earth: Separate CD

With these modifications the spiritmaster has a stun on 1 target with combo chain of earth, a stun on surrounding enemies with elemental discharge and another stun with wind and tempest spirit using spirit disturbance skill. Damage of DoT branch and Spirit Branch is equal in this way.

N.B. For other classes I can provide ideas for sorcerer and bard, while the other classes I dueled against them, but never used and excuse me if I reposted this even though it was expressly said that no changes will be made, but those who manage the server can still try and verify.

Why can’t you understand - this is not a classic server. There is a different system, a different balance, different people... everything is different. This class is already top, and you still propose to strengthen it. Do you like to play for zakla? - so grow your arms and put your opponents in the cancer pose, and don’t ask them to strengthen it. Now this class has the same gaming significance as all the others. Other classes don't always take the second stigma tree either.

BlackSm    0
1 hour ago, Booblik said:

Perché non riesci a capire - questo non è un server classico. C'è un sistema diverso, un equilibrio diverso, persone diverse... Tutto è diverso. Questa classe è già al top e tu proponi ancora di rafforzarla. Ti piace giocare per zakla? - Quindi fai crescere le braccia e metti i tuoi avversari nella posa del cancro, e non chiedere loro di rafforzarlo. Ora questa classe ha lo stesso significato di gioco di tutte le altre. Anche altre classi non sempre prendono il secondo albero dello stigma.

I think this way, to say that there are still classes that use only one branch is wrong because it depends on the situations, surely you do not see a gladius who uses dagger and sword in battle, but surely a Templar can decide based on the situation which branch to use. Similarly the sorcerer, which is true always turns in the control branch, but nothing prevents in a group to also have some rat with stigma Atk branch. What I mean, each branch has a particular use.

The changes I propose do not unbalance the sm to such an extent as to strengthen him and make him immortal. For the DoT branch I slightly improved sympathetic mind with a + 10% more damage with certain skills, but the other values provided by the stigma are the same as now. Being the values of MB, MR, MA the same as now, the improvement of damage with the DoT branch is really minimal. If then the spellcaster inserts half of the DoT branch up to infernal Pain and then inserts Armor spirit, however, he does not acquire certain skills such as spirit ruinous and spirit burn to ashes, because he must still enter skills such as spirit substitution or bodyguard and fear shriek. Then the spellcaster can choose whether to strengthen the DoT or strengthen the damage of the PeT. Armor of light / darkness is like the 2K DP of the sorcerer, which does damage with the difference that in this case it goes to strengthen the damage of the spirit.

The reasoning is right.

I just want to point out that if a charmer with the changes made uses the full branch DoT and chaste armor of light / darkness, he finds himself a spirit with about 2840 magic boost. The value obtained as follows considering spirit of the earth:

MB(full DoT branch)=1600 (full equip) + 200 (sympathetic mind) + 800 (armor of light/Darkness) + 240 (Spirit Wrath Position)=2840 MB

In addition, the spellcaster has an increase in the damage of the known skills and even 200 magic accuracy more than the base value provided by the equip with double manastones. While instead with full branch Spirit with the proposed changes the spirit of the earth with full buff and DP reaches 4140 MB, value obtained in this way:

MB(full spirit branch)= 1600(full equip) + 1500(armor spirit) +800 (armor of Light/Darkness) +240 (Spirit Wrath Position)=4140

But with full spirit branch I do not have the increase of the magic boost and magic accuracy on sm provided by sympathetic mind, so the magic accuracy is lower, but on the other hand the spirit reaches good values, precisely 3340 MB without DP allowing me to do damage with its skills.

While the current values with spirit branch are similar to those of the DoT branch and this is absurd considering that you have to strengthen the spirit and among other things without the DP your values are lower than the magic suppression of a sorcerer with full suit and full buff. We have to be specific. Not only with full spirit branch, you still have to put fear shriek, spirit substitution, sigil of silence and finally body root or soul torrent, it is important.

For the other classes if you really want to make small changes, you can make multiple just to make the idea. For example, for the assassin, the skill sigil strike can be made a basic skill, so no longer a stigma, being fundamental for the combo. Similarly the chanter with Annihilator. In smaller changes like those made in Aion classic version 2.8. At the sorcerer for example being some skill no longer with shared CD you can put lumiel's Wisdom, as a basic skill, so it helps to better manage the MP in battle. 

There are ways to balance without unbalancing the damage excessively. Keep in mind that the sorcerer's MB is still the highest of all magic classes even if the spirit is improved in this way.

Edited by BlackSm

BlackSm    0
3 hours ago, passthesauce said:

he just dont understand this is how the sm was in 4.6

This is big, because I know perfectly how the SM of 4.6 is made, but some small tricks that make the class valid even with the other branch is not bad. One proposes, then it's up to the players to accept or not and to the moderators to evaluate all this. Similarly for the other classes in case you want to propose something to balance with these small changes on a class.

Booblik    116
9 часов назад, passthesauce сказал:

he just dont understand this is how the sm was in 4.6

This is already clear. A person can’t play on the old SM and he stubbornly tries to beg for something new so that he can start winning everywhere.:D

BlackSm    0
55 minutes ago, Booblik said:

This is already clear. A person can’t play on the old SM and he stubbornly tries to beg for something new so that he can start winning everywhere.:D

I don't think I made proposals stubbornly and above all I took into account that other classes besides MS must also be balanced or better balanced when proposing changes on a class. To make the idea, for example, the cleric can put instant amplification and sage of wisdom and you can change some things in the attack branch in order to make it a little more performing in this version. So useful tricks a little to all classes. I understand that it is a version 4.6, but putting small changes does not make it worse, most of the branches are the same. Then some things have already put them in the classic, so surely other tricks will put them with the 3.0.

Even if you update the SM in this way obviously with due updates on the other classes, its resistance in PvP has not changed anything, that is, the damage it receives is the same as now, you simply have a different style of play. Keep in mind that you don't all have instant skills like in the DoT branch, which has magic implosion and instant ignite eaters. With the updated Spirit branch the attack skills are all and I say all with a cast Another thing to keep in mind that as a useful attack skill I only have spirit burn to Ashes, but otherwise if we make a comparison you lose a lot in damage and in the ability to manage the area, because if you use area pet skills it's fine,  But to the objective the pet must be directed towards the enemy.

The class has not become invincible, indeed it still has its flaws and limitations and then having proposed to put spirit Burn-to-Ashes as the last skill of the branch implies that to have it you have to put everything and the branch and then you are left with the slots for essential skills for a spirit master.

Edited by BlackSm

BlackSm    0

For the other classes I point out some things that can be useful:

In addition to some aspects that they will put in the classic, you change some casting time for some skill for example Amplification and Sage of Wisdom of the cleric and you can put the following basic stigmas for each class for example:

Templar:

1. Unwavering Devotion because it is buff essential for templar and so you can put it like skill basic
  2. Doom Lure

Gladiator

1. Unwavering Devotion because like templar it is essential buff
  2. Slaughter

Chanter

1. Annihilator
  2. Promise of Aether

Cleric

1. Punishing Earth
  2. Saving grace

Sorcer

1. Sonnolence
  2. Lumiel's Wisdom

Assassin

1. Sigil Strike
  2. Shadow Walk

Ranger

1. Call Graphu
  2. Silence Arrow

Gunner

1. Sighting

Bard

1. Ode to Friendship

Aethertech

1. Aether Recharge

This is to give you an idea of how you can balance all classes.

Edited by BlackSm

Booblik    116

Then explain to us why you are still writing essays here? A person from the administration has already told you that they will not introduce changes to the skills, but you stubbornly continue to write that this will be good....

• Sad 1

BlackSm    0
4 minutes ago, Booblik said:

Then explain to us why you are still writing essays here? A person from the administration has already told you that they will not introduce changes to the skills, but you stubbornly continue to write that this will be good....

It is to emphasize what you said earlier that every change requires a rebalancing of all classes. We are simply discussing peacefully about possible ideas of course I remember well that the administrator said that no changes will be made.