Sign in to follow this  
Liya

Game updates

Liya    1

Hi!
I have a question. Game version 4.6 is probably set permanently? I would make a small suggestion about adding Beritra's Invasion, which I thought was originally a great update with lots of epic entertainment. For example, Akaron and Kaldor were nice maps, and the fights with Beritra's machines added variety to the game's routine. And in that patch (4.7) Katalmas were doing well too. I must admit that I was a bit disappointed that EuroAion included only version 4.6 and omitted this epic addition.
Regards!

• Like 1

Jaleque    0

I like 4.7 too for the manastone change to not break when socketed and those maps are good, but the problem is losing Sarpan and Katalam + eye, they a big deal for kahrun set and various drops.

Edited by Jaleque

Raidon    108
8 minutes ago, Jaleque said:

I like 4.7 too for the manastone change to not break when socketed and those maps are good, but the problem is losing Sarpan and Katalam + eye, they a big deal for kahrun set and various drops.

4.7 didn't remove Katalams. It added Akaron (Atleast how its called in EU version) and changes to socketing system. 

Jaleque    0
1 minute ago, Raidon said:

4.7 didn't remove Katalams. It added Akaron (Atleast how its called in EU version) and changes to socketing system. 

ok it was 4.8 then, so i totally agree with Liya

Chococake    12

If I remember no wrong 4.7 also brings unlimited enchantments to gears too which is bad o_o

Edited by Chococake

Booblik    118
13 часов назад, Raidon сказал:

В версии 4.7(4.75) есть и каталамы и посланники бритры....