Sign in to follow this  
Erec

The Voting Thing

Erec    0

sooo

i have heard, that i can vote for the server and get ecoins for it. then i looked on the launcher, but the site that is linked is russian so i dont understand anything. then i asked the support, witch didnt know how to do that himself. then, after a few hours, he posted me a link, to another side, half russian half english, where, after quite some time, i managed to create an accout and get on the servers page and voted on it on 2 different sites until i noticed, that the side, the support gave me, was for a different server, an i had voted (all in russian, so who knows what i did) for some server i dont know. -.-    now, kinda frusted, i looked again on the euroaion website. i didnt found anything. i logged in, i still didnt found anythig. then i looked on the forum, i didnt found anything, i logged in, i failed, i created a new account, ... but still didnt find anything . -,-''''      now, very frusted, after 2 hours of decrypting russian websites, creating accounts in russian and over all searching the web for ecoins, i am writing this text. PLS create an ENGLISH guide for ppl like me to show them step by step, what russian buttons to press, to vote for the server and to conntect the website account to the euroaion ingame account, so that ppl like me FINALLY ^^ get their ecoins O.o

or, maybe i am just blind, then pls tell me where to find the link to the english voting site, that i wished i would have found.

Greetings

Erec

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello, 

When you get to mmotop to vote for our server, if you scroll down, you can find the button to change the language into English.