Sign in to follow this  
dukenuken125

Enraged Veille and Mastarius

Hello everyone,

Since the latest interest in Ingisson and Gelkmaros sieges from both factions. Would be great to have some more motivation to entice more players to join the fights!

Would be great to revamp this Sieges and Bosses! 

Add an new event or permanent drop to Veille and Mastarius as: Temperings, 120/130 Stones, Composite Manastone and Godstones bundles, Candies, etc. (Any idea is welcome - and let's not forget about the beautiful Weapons and Armors skins from them!)

I would like you to consider also the possiblity to add Glory Points to these Sieges, and bring back those old nostaglia vibes of Siege and PvP in such great maps.
I belive such improvements would be a great motivation to all the players and factions to join the fight!

Thank you for your time and consideration.

C.

• Like 3

JjMv    2
57 минут назад, dukenuken125 сказал:

Всем привет,

С момента последнего интереса к осадам Ингиссона и Гелкмароса со стороны обеих фракций. Было бы здорово иметь больше мотивации, чтобы побудить больше игроков присоединиться к боям!

Было бы здорово переделать эти осады и боссов!

Добавьте новое событие или постоянное выпадение для Veille и Mastarius в виде: закалки, 120/130 камней, композитных комплектов Manastone и Godstones, Конфет и т. Д. (Приветствуется любая идея - и давайте не будем забывать о красивых скинах оружия и брони от них!)

Я бы хотел, чтобы вы также рассмотрели возможность добавления очков славы к этим осадам и вернули те старые ностальгические вибрации осады и PvP на таких замечательных картах.
Я верю, что такие улучшения станут отличной мотивацией для всех игроков и фракций присоединиться к битве!

Спасибо за ваше время и внимание.

C.

I support everything except the introduction of Glory Points to these sieges. Otherwise, there will again be a gulf of useless players (legions).

Volimrabah    1
2 hours ago, dukenuken125 said:

Hello everyone,

Since the latest interest in Ingisson and Gelkmaros sieges from both factions. Would be great to have some more motivation to entice more players to join the fights!

Would be great to revamp this Sieges and Bosses! 

Add an new event or permanent drop to Veille and Mastarius as: Temperings, 120/130 Stones, Composite Manastone and Godstones bundles, Candies, etc. (Any idea is welcome - and let's not forget about the beautiful Weapons and Armors skins from them!)

I would like you to consider also the possiblity to add Glory Points to these Sieges, and bring back those old nostaglia vibes of Siege and PvP in such great maps.
I belive such improvements would be a great motivation to all the players and factions to join the fight!

Thank you for your time and consideration.

C.

I agree, this would bring more dynamism to the server, a change to Katalam/Danaria > Abyss monotony and make these maps more useful. I get upset when I see that the usefulness of the fortresses of these classic maps in short mostly serves to protect against only the balaur ... its boring.

• Like 1

Saint_    13

Hi, there are things, those are just same day by day over and over.. aren’t you guys as a players getting bored with it? Ikr, the most of you do not, but not all „new-old“ is a way how to destroy your comfort farming. This is wonderful idea of implementing something from older times, times what we all wish can come true again with some help. To feel some old good nostalgia, how we played with old friends like almost a decade ago. Please, do not reject that idea right from the start and don't sweep it under the rug. Its actually something that can really work with your help. At least think about it, as always, thanks for your time~

• Like 1