Sign in to follow this  
Vilso Asmo

I demand freedom to players!

Vilso Asmo    0

For the god's sake change listed items to be fully tradeable or at least account wide:

-battle medals should be account wide, its just starting set, everyone would benefit form geared in BM character (less discrimination, more players at endgame, more incentives to farm BM)

-ceranium medals ( AION was fiine in gold and silver medal era) We got many adults now and it would be godsend if i could buy medals from players. Some of adult players has to work  afternoon shifts and that means 2x longer time to get ceraniums  and getting AP set for easy to gear class (sorc- 1 set and 1 weapon) is nightmare already. I'm ok with untradeable AP sets

- SWB augument should be tradealbe. Let players decide who should get it and how

- OW pvp should be main souce of AP, i would nerf instances gains just to medals.

Hyperion should drop tradeable items (lets call it tokens) that you can exchange at the NCP for desired item. Or at least implement custom qests similar to grendel 10/10 pages to get a box

-NCSOFT made a mistake by not adding +att speed lvl 65 maces to the game (add at least BM and Ap plox), add those maces or change tempars skills to scale with physical stats

-NCsoft made a mistake by not adding lvl 65 extendables.

-NCsoft overtuned bards and AT to crank up sales. Give us the tools to punish bards and AT in pvp. Disbalance was so bad they had to rebalance every class in 4.8. IDK why noone saying about how bad was 4.6 for old classes

-We have pvp set avaible from crafting but rates are so god damm low . Buff recipes for crafting pvp gear. Make crafting great again, its so simple to implement. Maybe redidtribute difficulty of accuiring that set from RNG crafting and failing to hightyer difficulty of getting ingredients (pls 100% chance of succes if you can craft that item, rng killed crafting)

Implement ecoins as PHYSICAL TRADEABLE item INGAME. You could make pandemonium's fashion distcit relevant with adding sets from eshop to NPC trading tables. IT CAN BE DONE. No more ecoins scammers, more immersion, less reliance on working site, ecoins just popup in chosen Player character inventory like candies or sent by mail service. I seriously don't get why NCsoft did not do this on retail. this is such a no-brainer.

Times changed and if you wont shake up the meta server will eventually die. But i guess you are here, dear Gm, to milk what you can and then restart with another 4.6 server

All changes i suggest w

Admin    412

Dear user, in order to save the server from dying, as you call it, we have decided to ban you on forum. All the ideas that you're trying to promote here would negatively influence the server.
Regarding millions of offers that you've made, we can see that you have clear mind and we're sure that you can realize all this on your project. Meanwhile we will act according to our policies and try to make the game play corresponding to the official server of the game.

• Thanks 2