Sign in to follow this  
cross69

Drop is miserable

cross69    3

I started playing while the Ddos was happening and did not realize that drop buff was ON 24/7, now reality hit and can clearly see how miserable the drop rate is (do mysticarium without buff and cry xD, not even ancient coin bags from chests LOL, pretty funny when you do alternate runs of the same content with a char with drop buff and one without it... )... I hope drop buff was not on while i leveled up so I realized that it was not worth keeping going just to spend x5 the time to be competitive compared to retail of the same patch...

How many months saving in order to get a mediocre plume? With the kinah I paid in retail for a +7 I can buy a +4 here, maybe... LOL.

It seems that the only way of making money is exploiting events or p2w to get worse drop rate than what we enjoyed while Ddos was happening...  And I bet that management want to control kinah cause too much while leaving new player suffer...

Seems that this is a problem that won't get a fix... Well, like my technical problems...  Maybe I should start botting like the guy in Sarpan I kill every day...

• Like 1

TheAlmighty    1,057

Hello,

The rates for enchanting and dropping are the same as on the official. We haven't changed them. 
The price I think doesn't only depend on this factor. Surely the server has too much kinah on it and therefore we are making some changes for this part. 

Regarding the bots, please, feel free to record and report them. We always take actions against such 'players' but we cannot know about them unless they are reported. 

cross69    3
5 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

The rates for enchanting and dropping are the same as on the official. We haven't changed them. 
The price I think doesn't only depend on this factor. Surely the server has too much kinah on it and therefore we are making some changes for this part. 

Regarding the bots, please, feel free to record and report them. We always take actions against such 'players' but we cannot know about them unless they are reported. 

You changed them for as long as I played as you had x2 xp and drop continuously so I got the wrong idea, now I can see reality, and looks so grim that seems pointless to try. Prices in retail were far lower therefore having the same rates than retail does not mean that it's the same than retail, it means that you make the same kinah but can buy FAR less than in official server.

About the bot I already told one of your moderators where the bot has been every day for more than a month, probably he is there right now, and it is not a moving bot, it is just a guy using a macro and probably a clicker static in the same spot, you can kill him bringing mobs to him and he will not run away nor respawn once dead and even will start attacking mob B while being killed by mob A... Have seen similar characters in tia and other areas, a hint, always bards. 

Even if I make a video will show nothing strange, so it is basically pointless, the bot remark was about the best option for making money with this drop rate, I enjoy a lot killing him, so don't really care if that bot gets banned or not... 

TheAlmighty    1,057
9 hours ago, cross69 said:

You changed them for as long as I played as you had x2 xp and drop continuously so I got the wrong idea, now I can see reality, and looks so grim that seems pointless to try. Prices in retail were far lower therefore having the same rates than retail does not mean that it's the same than retail, it means that you make the same kinah but can buy FAR less than in official server.

About the bot I already told one of your moderators where the bot has been every day for more than a month, probably he is there right now, and it is not a moving bot, it is just a guy using a macro and probably a clicker static in the same spot, you can kill him bringing mobs to him and he will not run away nor respawn once dead and even will start attacking mob B while being killed by mob A... Have seen similar characters in tia and other areas, a hint, always bards. 

Even if I make a video will show nothing strange, so it is basically pointless, the bot remark was about the best option for making money with this drop rate, I enjoy a lot killing him, so don't really care if that bot gets banned or not... 

As I said, the rates are same as on retail. I am sorry, but we cannot keep x2 rates permanently.

About the bot, sorry, I cannot see any topic regarding bots in your activity.