Sign in to follow this  
Sokki

No connection to the authorization server

Sokki    0

Why is my account blocked from accessing the server for 5 days, I cant enter the gane forever writing no connection to the authorization server .Im fed up with the game that I cant enter.The starr does nothing and only writes that they are working on it all the time and the effect is not visible that they do something, I dont do it, if you dont know each other, dont do it .Server like i cant play. 

Sokki    0

I would like to know how to delete an account from this server. Because if cant play, why should my account be here ?

Sokki    0
On 10.09.2022 at 8:34 PM, Sokki said:

Why is my account blocked from accessing the server for 5 days, I cant enter the game forever writing no connection to the authorization server .Im fed up with the game that I cant enter.The starr does nothing and only writes that they are working on it all the time and the effect is not visible that they do something, I dont do it, if you dont know each other, dont do it .Server like i cant play. 

Sokki    0

Today I installed Aion I downloaded the launcher what you specified I put it in the game folder I installed DirectX ,Net Framework, VisualC++ 2010 ,I turned off the antivirus and all schield and then the same. No connection to the authorization server.Still the same thing  that I cannot enter the game .For me it is a waste of time on this game.I want to play a game after work and not try to play for 3 hours and just get angry