Sign in to follow this  
Mattsmith60

Just a question admins please :)

Mattsmith60    1

Hello i have just a question , is it legal to get your friend from opposite faction to kill others so you can farm alone?

i'm a very low geared asmo assassin and i'm farming in underground but whenever i'm there this very geared elyos sorc comes and kill me but leave one asmo there and when i go hide the asmo gunner  shows him where iam and he kills me , he kills all of us and leave that one gunner  asmo to farm alone

so is it normal and legal? 

it's not fair but if it's legal there is nothing i can do i guess but let the geared people farm while i'm in safe zone ..

Mattsmith60    1

Now there is 4 star asmo gunner and 2 star asmo gunner and general asmo gunner working together with 4 star elyos sorc they kill everyone who goes there to farm ..

an elyos  celric 4 star went there to farm and they called this general gunner asmo to kill him .. 

elyos sorc went to safe zone rest dc and now one gunner asmo is there farming alone in piece ..

and if anyone comes they log back in and kill them and log back out ..

Edited by Mattsmith60

Kamai    72
10 hours ago, Mattsmith60 said:

Man .. guess nothing i can do about it 

Not fair tho :(

you can do it also so its pretty fair

Mattsmith60    1
13 hours ago, Kamai said:

you can do it also so its pretty fair

i have no friends in game and i just started xD and it sounds weird doing it tbh i'd rather farm for myself if i die i die