Sign in to follow this  
Daniels

Problem with Salix Wood Cabinet

Daniels    3

Hello i get a problem with my salix wood cabinet in my studio! I get mail that say's "the cabinet expired" and the items inside cannot be used! Well i buy another one cabinet and don't see even that there is a timer for such a thing like expire! All my abys relics are inside please i  need some ansers becouse this will ruin my game! I need this items  back. In the official server usaly if something expire you get your items via mail post. But here didn't get enything! PLEASE HELP!!!

Screenshot 0001.jpg

Screenshot 0002.jpg

Daniels    3
3 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

You need to get the same cabinet that you had before in order to get the items. 

3 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

as you can see on the screen already did it. And i get 1 more slot. But still cannnot take back my items. I can only remamber that i get the first cabinet from a quest that is for the studio. But in no one server i don't remamber to lose items becouse he expire! And how to do a single quest that is already complate it???

TheAlmighty    1,054

Are you sure you got the right cabinet? The name on the picture is different. You need Noble Salix wood cabinet. 

Daniels    3
On 15.01.2020 г. at 12:45 PM, TheAlmighty said:

That's what i said. It's differend becouse you can't buy it! It's from a single quest for the studio! How can i take back my items when i can't get the same cabinet??? The original cabinet that i took it's from the quest (see the screenshot) . If you can find where to buy it then tell me!

Screenshot 0003.jpg

Daniels    3

Now i have to start crafting... I'm already master cooker, should i delete my profesion with all the recipes inside just to take back my AP items??? No way! You not helping me just telling me the obvius that i don't aggry. Thanks anyway.........

TheAlmighty    1,054
23 hours ago, Daniels said:

Now i have to start crafting... I'm already master cooker, should i delete my profesion with all the recipes inside just to take back my AP items??? No way! You not helping me just telling me the obvius that i don't aggry. Thanks anyway.........

You can by it from other crafters. We cannot help you with this anyhow, this is a game moment. The cabinet was marked with time