Sign in to follow this  
Roykx

Problem with launcher

Christof    72

Hey,

For your problem could you please add the game to the white list of all your antimalware programs including Windows defender and in the firewall. Reboot the PC and start the launcher after it, right click on the game folder -> Properties -> Remove the checkmark from the attribute "read-only" -> OK. Start the launcher.

Roykx    0
After I uncheck the "Read Only" attribute in the future, it still remains, and in general the problem has not gone away, the download is again stuck at 5%

TheAlmighty    1,046
2 hours ago, Roykx said:

can i expect help?

Hello,

Have you only done the recommendation about "read only"? Did you do anything with the antimalware programs?

Roykx    0

yes, none of this help me. If I download via torrent, then the download stops at the moment "Connecting to peers", if I download the launcher directly, then the download just stops at 10%

htomi86    0

th460250@gmail.com, my account is registered to this e-mail address, but it won't let me in. It says wrong username or password.help

TheAlmighty    1,046
On 8/24/2022 at 11:21 AM, htomi86 said:

th460250@gmail.com, my account is registered to this e-mail address, but it won't let me in. It says wrong username or password.help

Hello,

Please, contact us at support@euroaion.com from this email.