Sign in to follow this  
Squints

ExitLag Germany servers

Squints    0

Just wanted to let you guys know, talked with exitlag folks, they are supposed to be getting with you guys via support email as that is what I provided to get you the IP to clear them up. 

Luna1987    0

Means when my Client says "server gave wrong file" and wont start the game i need to contact the support? im really not perfect in english and i have no clue about technical things ^^'

btw im from germany

Edited by Luna1987
more text

Squints    0

Something that may help with those having issues with exitlag. I have found as long as you are checked and updated. Do not start the launcher with exitlag on. The launcher itself does not like exitlag IP. Not sure why that is, has to be something on Euros end. But hopefully they get the email from exit lag to get IP squared away with them. Get the launcher up and running, then put exitlag on. There are still some servers that will not go through like germany servers, but France does go through. Hope this helps someone and hopefully the IP we really want to go through end up getting cleared so our ping gets a bit better. 

Squints    0

So it seems we lost another server to use from exit lag. I do not understand why we are losing a server to use here and there. My thought is maybe that is where you guys are getting DDOS from. However, it is still unacceptable to block of those exit lag IP as you are then cutting players from either A being able to play or B making them play like a rubberband hero which is no fun for anyone. I have contacted exit lag and they were supposed to send you server IP to get everything cleared up but still servers are not open. What is the situation with this? Would love to tag some folks but seems I am just gonna get the circle spin of death. Hopefully Almighty can come in here and maybe clear something up. I tried to get exit lag to work with you guys with the IP that you needed. Has this not happened or is it just being ignored?

gcd-team    15
Цитата

I'm Haldern from ExitLag support team.
Our team is aware and working to fixing this issue. Soon it will be normalized!

Can I somehow pause the exitlag subscription until this issue is resolved?

Of course! I've generated a code with your remaining vip days.

And they said they emailed a few days ago, so the ball is in EuroAion's court.

Edited by gcd-team