Sign in to follow this  
Shitkariu

Error during update (1)

Shitkariu    0

Hey, I have a problem with the launcher, because after a long time of not playing I wanted to download, but after downloading the launcher I have an error, "error during update(1)". I tried everything, disabling antiviurs, all programs, etc., I even formatted the whole computer and I have the same error. Maybe someone has already struggled with it and knows a solution.

Ps.I read the forum over 2 hours and did not find anything that could help

Shitkariu    0

Yes, I can but there is nothing. I have "clear" win 11, 0 progams even antivirus. I have tottaly clear win, but before fromat it was the same62bd9a5d3c6a1_Beztytuu.png.c78e78052ec72c4fa568032ed522f18f.png

Shitkariu    0

Im not in the home right now but I have mark on torrent download, 64 bit, English. But u know I was trying change something there without results

Edited by Shitkariu
Tbh as I told u, I've tried everything firewalls, antvirus, close every program, settings, change on "read only",changing the location of the file twice I was redownload game by torrent and even hard format

Observer    19
33 минуты назад, Shitkariu сказал:

U mean this ?image.thumb.png.1da7bee8ccdadbecf65c5f679f8c3afa.png

You have problems with connection to the server, these red lines. I advice you to use any of vpn.

Observer    19
29 минут назад, Shitkariu сказал:

Can u recommend any good one ?

I can recommend you Exitlag or vpngame