Sign in to follow this  
Casanova

Problem after maintence

Casanova    0

Good evening,

After last maintenace i have problem with the game (again).

Last time made a month to fix it. ( i haven't antivirus anymore and windows firewall to block any file)

Now after maintenance when game load between black screen with logo and before game load to login appeared this:

Have any solution??

error.jpg

TheAlmighty    1,054

Hello, 

Does the problem persist? 

There weren't any changes on the server unfluencing the client. And, unfortunately, we cannot understand what is written on the screenshot. 

Best regards

Casanova    0

Hello,

Yes the problem persist.

I don't know if that error created from my pc or from maintence.

But there i was play normally every day without problem then made maintence and after this appeared this error.

And the point is that happend second time after maintence again and i made to fix it a month. I deleted my antivirus, i turn off my firewalls etc..some time finally fix it (first time).

Now i have delete the game and istall it (i dont remember how many times), i deleted the folders from bin 32-64 L10 etc... i made many different things to solved it but nothing. I check again firewalls and clear my pc with spybot and delete spybot after all and istall the game again. i have check the files with launcher again and again ...nothing :P

Sometime i'll find it.

Now the screenshot is in greece for that you dont undestand it.

It says: (translate with tralslator)

AION Client: AION .bin - Application error

The instruction at 0x06266915 was mentioned in memory at 0x00000000.
memory cannot be written.

Click "OK" to exit the program

With warms greeting

TheAlmighty    1,054
7 hours ago, Casanova said:

Hello,

Yes the problem persist.

I don't know if that error created from my pc or from maintence.

But there i was play normally every day without problem then made maintence and after this appeared this error.

And the point is that happend second time after maintence again and i made to fix it a month. I deleted my antivirus, i turn off my firewalls etc..some time finally fix it (first time).

Now i have delete the game and istall it (i dont remember how many times), i deleted the folders from bin 32-64 L10 etc... i made many different things to solved it but nothing. I check again firewalls and clear my pc with spybot and delete spybot after all and istall the game again. i have check the files with launcher again and again ...nothing :P

Sometime i'll find it.

Now the screenshot is in greece for that you dont undestand it.

It says: (translate with tralslator)

AION Client: AION .bin - Application error

The instruction at 0x06266915 was mentioned in memory at 0x00000000.
memory cannot be written.

Click "OK" to exit the program

With warms greeting

Hello, 

So, unfortunately, this problem is not in the client, but in your PC. And it can have many grounds. Really many. You will need to check your PC, drivers, hardware, software. But unfortunately, you will need to do this yourself.

Casanova    0

Hello,

Error.thumb.jpg.acdfc576c6c6980c81cb82de5c54229c.jpg

I have check anythning and the point is why to check my pc while i was play normally without problems??

That i'm trying to do all these days is to search which file has the problem and crash the game to open!!

I'm waiting next maintence, maybe then it will solve by itself!!

TheAlmighty    1,054
16 hours ago, Casanova said:

Hello,

Error.thumb.jpg.acdfc576c6c6980c81cb82de5c54229c.jpg

I have check anythning and the point is why to check my pc while i was play normally without problems??

That i'm trying to do all these days is to search which file has the problem and crash the game to open!!

I'm waiting next maintence, maybe then it will solve by itself!!

Hello, 

This was solved by most of the players just by restarting the launcher.