Sign in to follow this  
kadlek

Quest: "The First special mission"

kadlek    0

Hello all,

I'm Elyos, level 56, and I'm trying to begin the quests for the Daevanion level 56 set.  The first quest is "The First Special Mission":

http://aiondatabase.net/en/quest/19637/

But when I talk to Outremous in Inggison, he don't give me the quest. 

Do you have any idea why?  Is there some things to do before to be able to receive this quest?

Thanks for the help!!

Kadlek

TheAlmighty    1,054
9 minutes ago, kadlek said:

Hello all,

I'm Elyos, level 56, and I'm trying to begin the quests for the Daevanion level 56 set.  The first quest is "The First Special Mission":

http://aiondatabase.net/en/quest/19637/

But when I talk to Outremous in Inggison, he don't give me the quest. 

Do you have any idea why?  Is there some things to do before to be able to receive this quest?

Thanks for the help!!

Kadlek

Hello, 

Does he have no quests at all? In our client the quest you are referring to must be called "Onboard for One".

kadlek    0

Thanks TheAlmighty. 

Yes, he has already gived some quests, but not this one.  And right now he gives only 2 news quests: the yellow one "Assault on Tiamaranta" and the darkblue one "Supplies Party".

And the same things happened with the Daevanion level 46 set in Theobomos: Atropos has not gived the quest "A request for Atropos" => this is why I was thinking that I have a do something before to unblock these quests.

TheAlmighty    1,054
13 hours ago, kadlek said:

Thanks TheAlmighty. 

Yes, he has already gived some quests, but not this one.  And right now he gives only 2 news quests: the yellow one "Assault on Tiamaranta" and the darkblue one "Supplies Party".

And the same things happened with the Daevanion level 46 set in Theobomos: Atropos has not gived the quest "A request for Atropos" => this is why I was thinking that I have a do something before to unblock these quests.

Hello,

So, the thing is, this quest chain is of tha higher game version, not 4.6 :) This is why it cannot be found.