Lazar

Choosing the right class

Lazar    14

To bring a little more life in here:

I can not decide between Sorcerer and Templar for start playing on Friday.

Give me your suggestions, whats the "better" class in your opinion?

What do you would prefer and why?

Ziffa    18

Templar all arround best class.You can easily kill any class,the problem is it's more gear dependend than any other magic class,less crit than glad and sin, and you need an Extend ASAP,you can farm Lannook for that,before farming crafting items  for the end game one

Sorc it's harder to play, require way more skill,and CC management.

It's a fun class,and with right skill usages, you can resist even 3v1 encounters.

Hight DPS from start

Edited by Ziffa

Einzberg    2

I quess that noone can give u good answer. Its much better to watch videos of templars and socr and then decide what u prefer more. All clases is good if u r skilled enought. Or u can choose aethertech who is like magic templar xD

Ziffa    18
51 minutes ago, Einzberg said:

I quess that noone can give u good answer. Its much better to watch videos of templars and socr and then decide what u prefer more. All clases is good if u r skilled enought. Or u can choose aethertech who is like magic templar xD

If we look into counterclass, templar only have SM and Gunner, once you get Msupp gear,with stubborn spirit you can tank any magic class.

Overall,Templar is the best class all arround , if you look into survivability and overall fight capacity against any class.

Also have support skil for group pvp such Panoply and Bodyguard.

Ofc you can choose any class and you can get similar result,since it's 4.6 Gunner will be pain in the ass since his dps is pretty mutch broken,being also an easy class to play could be an easy choice  for people who really don't like class that require more focus.

As you said, all class is good,but only few are on the top, and for me it's Templar,and always be Templar.

• Haha 1

Nsn    6
5 hours ago, Ziffa said:

If we look into counterclass, templar only have SM and Gunner, once you get Msupp gear,with stubborn spirit you can tank any magic class.

Overall,Templar is the best class all arround , if you look into survivability and overall fight capacity against any class.

Also have support skil for group pvp such Panoply and Bodyguard.

Ofc you can choose any class and you can get similar result,since it's 4.6 Gunner will be pain in the ass since his dps is pretty mutch broken,being also an easy class to play could be an easy choice  for people who really don't like class that require more focus.

As you said, all class is good,but only few are on the top, and for me it's Templar,and always be Templar.

A good cleric, sw, or AT is tough for templar as well. Keep in mind no invasion gear in 4.6 so msupp builds aren't nearly as good as 4.7 onward.

Ziffa    18
3 minutes ago, Nsn said:

A good cleric, sw, or AT is tough for templar as well. Keep in mind no invasion gear in 4.6 so msupp builds aren't nearly as good as 4.7 onward.

There is the Ancient coin leather set,while you loose a lot of your dps, you can counter the first nukes,you still reach 3kmsupp if i'm not wrong

Edited by Ziffa

Nsn    6
1 hour ago, Ziffa said:

There is the Ancient coin leather set,while you loose a lot of your dps, you can counter the first nukes,you still reach 3kmsupp if i'm not wrong

You give away so much PvP def for that MS though, I don't remember the math but I would be surprised if AC was really any better than standard pvp gear.

If mythic armour trading scrolls come into play though you may be able to get IO cloth gear? 3 ancient slots.

Zig    0

I'm hijacking the thread. Would be a gunner a good choice for a returning player? Last time I played aion was like 5 years ago. Probably going to solo most of the time.

Glad0s    0

have you considered to play gladiator AETHERTECH?

Its Tanky (like templars)

Its Bursty (like sorcerers)

Its Lame Has random resists (for Open PvP heros)

Also since works with MB you can put one of those for maximum value damage.

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by Glad0s

Ziffa    18
26 minutes ago, Glad0s said:

Screenshot_1.png

That's illegal you can't do that

Einzberg    2
В 19.09.2019 в 16:17, Glad0s сказал:

Screenshot_1.png

I prefer 10% probability GS)

Ziffa    18
16 minutes ago, aominedaiki said:

oh I'm also confused, my choice between aethertech and templar. I heard that on this version magic is OP.

Until you get AC gear, yes.

After that it will be like bees sting you

Especially with templar

It will be hard at the beginning,without mutch dps but you will gain huge dps for each abyss gear you put, especially accessory.

It's an early gamble that will pay off at the end

Edited by Ziffa

aominedaiki    7
2 часа назад, Ziffa сказал:

Until you get AC gear, yes.

After that it will be like bees sting you

Especially with templar

It will be hard at the beginning,without mutch dps but you will gain huge dps for each abyss gear you put, especially accessory.

It's an early gamble that will pay off at the end

it is clear, but I want to be strong from the beginning :D

Ziffa    18
11 minutes ago, aominedaiki said:

it is clear, but I want to be strong from the beginning :D

Go gunner,sorc,bard,AT

Edited by Ziffa