Sign in to follow this  
Blindtech

Ceranium Medails

Blindtech    0

Google Translate Sorry for mistakes
I have a question, I'm new here and new to the patch and I have a question about the ways to get Ceranium Medails here

star_border

I would be happy about answers also where I can exchange broken medals :)

Lyothe    2

Hey, wellcome to EA, there are a lot of way ti get ceraniums, ill list some, if i miss something i hope that somebody else will correct me:

- Kata/Dana and Abyss siege

- MKK (the 3 upper abyss fortress instance,  Miren, Kysis and Krotan, you can do that only if your faction got the fort 1x ceranium x fort)

- OB (Ophidian Bridge the 6 men pve instance, last boss will drop a pouch with ceranium fragment or a low chance for ceranium medal, you can do x4 x week)

- EB (Eternal Bastion the 24 men pve instance, 1 x day with 4x ceranium if rank s)

- Sillus solo instance 1x day will give 1 ceranium if rank S, there are a lot of guide on yt that can help you with rank

- You can exchange mitril medal (1x) and ceranium fragment (10x) for a chance to get 1x ceranium medal

- Silona instance 6 men 1x day will give 1 ceranium if rank s (im not sure about that, didnt do that instance from a long time)

Correct me guys if i miss somethings.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

utterbitter    33
On 5/17/2022 at 10:02 AM, Lyothe said:

Hey, wellcome to EA, there are a lot of way ti get ceraniums, ill list some, if i miss something i hope that somebody else will correct me:

- Kata/Dana and Abyss siege

- MKK (the 3 upper abyss fortress instance,  Miren, Kysis and Krotan, you can do that only if your faction got the fort 1x ceranium x fort)

- OB (Ophidian Bridge the 6 men pve instance, last boss will drop a pouch with ceranium fragment or a low chance for ceranium medal, you can do x4 x week)

- EB (Eternal Bastion the 24 men pve instance, 1 x day with 4x ceranium if rank s)

- Sillus solo instance 1x day will give 1 ceranium if rank S, there are a lot of guide on yt that can help you with rank

- You can exchange mitril medal (1x) and ceranium fragment (10x) for a chance to get 1x ceranium medal

- Silona instance 6 men 1x day will give 1 ceranium if rank s (im not sure about that, didnt do that instance from a long time)

Correct me guys if i miss somethings.

Just one small correction OB / JMR PvE pouch has exactly 75% chance to drop a whole medal-not exactly small.

• Like 1