Sign in to follow this  
Lourhyn

Download issues

Lourhyn    0

Hi, a friend of mine tries to download the game for 2 days now. Both launcher and torrent download are very very slow (via launcher it didn't even start after 13+ hours). Now with 79% via torrent he gets the message "error: data error (crc check)". No Aion downloading before or known issues with the hard disk. 
Do you have any ideas to make the download possible?

Casanova    0

Do you joke? 9 days today...after last week maintence im starting to solved the errors....now im 7th day to try to downloaded and still downloading...im stuck in 90% from yesterday night!! i thought that i must try another game in the end!!

Asheeba    0

I also have almost the same problem. Namely, I had downloaded the Japanese language pack last week. I deleted the sound folder after 2 days because I wanted to have the German language pack again. When I suddenly started the client now he told me that a game update would be available which he did not show me before. I deinstaled the game and then reinstalled it. Trozdem he also shows me that NEN update is available. I can start the game troz all normally and play without it makes any impact. How do I get that he does not start me every time the game says that an update is available? If I want to download the update takes forever with the download.

crescent13    0

I had the same problem from downloading...I download the torrent client file it download up to 70% and stuck that way for 24h.

I download direct client, it stuck at 89% for 24h.

my girlfriend had no problem downloading on both client...she event uploaded via wetransfer or share file, but so confusing which one to download first.

but thanks to her idea trying to send them by partially, I took that idea by downloading partially via torrent client and it went perfectly and it downloaded faster than waiting for days.

but the problem now I have this problem (update error) with the dialogs. 

so if anyone who had this problem pls let me know how to fix it too, my gf been waiting for 3 days to play again to take a break from the current Aion version xD

thanks very much have a great one!

Update Error!.jpg

TheAlmighty    1,046
15 hours ago, crescent13 said:

I had the same problem from downloading...I download the torrent client file it download up to 70% and stuck that way for 24h.

I download direct client, it stuck at 89% for 24h.

my girlfriend had no problem downloading on both client...she event uploaded via wetransfer or share file, but so confusing which one to download first.

but thanks to her idea trying to send them by partially, I took that idea by downloading partially via torrent client and it went perfectly and it downloaded faster than waiting for days.

but the problem now I have this problem (update error) with the dialogs. 

so if anyone who had this problem pls let me know how to fix it too, my gf been waiting for 3 days to play again to take a break from the current Aion version xD

thanks very much have a great one!

Update Error!.jpg

Hello, 

Please, try to stop torrent if it is running, close the launcher, delete the mentioned files and start the launcher again.

Best regards