Rospet

Nice legion name

52 minutes ago, AriZona said:

So please tell me some of the many things it can mean that aren't negative. Thanks.

If you're asking my own understanding , I could tell you this :
Supposing that you're a girl and you have drink a bit more then normal , you when a bit high . If some friend ask you for sex you can't say no .
Happens in every country , and it's not rapist at all . MY OWN UNDERSTANDING .

I don't have to go and think that someone is forcing you . Keep calm and play Aion . 
We have more topics to discuss about this server , a legion name is the last thing to mention on forum , but I understand , people are bored and has nothing to do more then write shit over here .

I'll not answer to any other reply . This topic is stupid , but from the first look I laughed . Good luck Daeva 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

AriZona    5
46 minutes ago, Akhilleus Uggo said:

Supposing that you're a girl and you have drink a bit more then normal , you when a bit high . If some friend ask you for sex you can't say no .
Happens in every country , and it's not rapist at all . MY OWN UNDERSTANDING .
[...]
I'll not answer to any other reply .

Okay, thanks, I can definitley understand why you won't reply again after this post. Let me just say: That Person is clearly not a friend tho. A friend would take you home and make sure you're safe.

Makes me sad that we have to discuss this in 2019. 

Admins ???

• Like 2

TheAlmighty    1,046

In view of the huge amount of complaints, we have talked to the head of the legion in question, and the decision about its renaming was made. 

The leader of the legion will do it as soon as possible. Right now the renaming cannot be made as the legion holds some fortresses. 

• Like 2