Sign in to follow this  
K0LL3G3

New Player

K0LL3G3    5

Hello,

I played Aion back in 2.5 Times ind really enjoyed it. Because i dont have a good game to play atm i was thinking about coming back.

How is this Server compared to live Server? How is the Population and people?

I hope you can help me.

Greetingts,

K0LL3G3

Nimure    33

This server is very much like the live server when it was still running on the version 4.6 (which is the most enjoyable patch in my opinion). The player numbers are less, of course. At peak times there are 800-1.000 people logged into the game. Judging from the numbers on the website, Elyos are a little bit more populated than Asmos at the moment, as Elyos have ~53% and Asmos ~47% of the logged in players (in the last one or two days), though not so long ago it was the other way around. For a private server, I think it's very populated and in the evening, there are always like 3-10 groups searching for members for different instances.

At this point, there are still small rewards for making an Elyos character (only obtainable until level 10), but it's nothing too over the top and I think the rewards only last for 7 days.

All the rates are normal, like they used to be on the official server, so leveling and farming takes time.

I enjoy this server very much because 4.6 was my peak time on the official server and playing on here feels much the same as it did back then when I was playing day and night :D I'd love to see new people joining the server ^_^

K0LL3G3    5

12 hours ago, Nimure said:

This server is very much like the live server when it was still running on the version 4.6 (which is the most enjoyable patch in my opinion). The player numbers are less, of course. At peak times there are 800-1.000 people logged into the game. Judging from the numbers on the website, Elyos are a little bit more populated than Asmos at the moment, as Elyos have ~53% and Asmos ~47% of the logged in players (in the last one or two days), though not so long ago it was the other way around. For a private server, I think it's very populated and in the evening, there are always like 3-10 groups searching for members for different instances.

At this point, there are still small rewards for making an Elyos character (only obtainable until level 10), but it's nothing too over the top and I think the rewards only last for 7 days.

All the rates are normal, like they used to be on the official server, so leveling and farming takes time.

I enjoy this server very much because 4.6 was my peak time on the official server and playing on here feels much the same as it did back then when I was playing day and night :D I'd love to see new people joining the server ^_^

Thanks for the answer!

How is the group finding while leveling? For Kromede etc.?

Shandris    49
On 23/11/2019 at 8:20 PM, K0LL3G3 said:

Thanks for the answer!

How is the group finding while leveling? For Kromede etc.?

Due to OP gear, you can solo everything and be 65 in one day if you spend 10 euro