Sign in to follow this  
Aegon

Buff PvP asmo and katalam fortress / Danaria / abyss

Aegon    0

hello, since some time ago when the elysees dominated at the beginning of the server (normal thing because it is the beginning and the player creates elysées rather than asmo) a buff allowing the asmo to have an advantage of approximately  10% appeared in order to balance the server.  given that the asmo this plain as they usually do they had for almost 1 year the domination over absolutely everything so impossible to have anything in RvR so no elyos can take advantage of what they offer, but concerning  the PvP buff among the asmo I have the impression that it has never been removed, they still do as much damage and it destroys the gameplay in pvp which is a real shame.  now if it is possible to remove it that would be a good start.  now the asmo thank you not to come and complain each time the elyos wins 2 or 3 fortersse because the whole seat (the most important because gain of GP on its last) which is not the case for Rhoa or Asteria  for example (only the legion which CAP the fortress which gains something) are yours Danaria / Katalam and the Kysis Krotan and Miren are yours and since you are more numerous in RvR in addition to your buff of 10% which does not  has obviously never been deleted, you have the most advantage on the server so please fix this kind of inequality.  then for a while when the asmo was complaining again it was impossible to be able to create elysées, big mistake in my opinion but certainly that will not solve the problem.  now I think we will have to face it like the asmo fu for a while, that is to say threatening to no longer play and to dirty the game on the Elyos side, that is to say (no longer participate in RvR etc.  .. since nothing has happened for a while since they have been asmo for a long time)

Edited by Aegon
English

Awokern    0

so your saying asmo still have pvp buff even though we clearly don't? xDDD go back to school homie

Aegon    0
4 hours ago, Awokern said:

so your saying asmo still have pvp buff even though we clearly don't? xDDD go back to school homie

I return the compliment, learn to read you will see it's great to understand the meaning of the words, sorry not to have english as a mother tongue.