Sign in to follow this  
Soneca

Items tradeable again

globosud    5

the problem that the game becomes to payment if you do not enable the gift, it is impossible to augment the set with the abyss points in game, if we cannot buy it in game with the kinah, even doing pvp with the abyss set will soon become a problem

Edited by globosud

TheAlmighty    1,054
12 hours ago, globosud said:

the problem that the game becomes to payment if you do not enable the gift, it is impossible to augment the set with the abyss points in game, if we cannot buy it in game with the kinah, even doing pvp with the abyss set will soon become a problem

Hello, but augmentation is available in the game O.o

globosud    5

play for 10 years in aion, and 1 year on goldaion,  
I know you can do the augmentation in the game- but

only for abyss gloves, it takes 70 k of ap for augment, the whole set including the weapon, we talk about 700k of ap, those who can't play 12 hours a day, and do a lot of pvp, will never be able to wish them every week , or make the augment tradeable or reactivate the gift, or for many people it will be impossible to play in abyss. In a private server, where many people play to do pvp, this is a big problem.  

for example, I can't wear gloves anymore, because I don't have the time to make abyss points, I could buy other parts of the abyss set, but I don't do it because I don't have the abyss point to do it. I repeat so transform the game to payment
Edited by globosud

globosud    5
according to you, why did the ncsoft insert the augment in the shop? because he knows that those who do a lot of pvp in abyss without that object in the shop will not have the time to do it. plus for me 50 ecoins is too high for the price, if you want to help the players to do pvp. Because I remind you that if there is no pvp the server becomes dead.  in goldaion the price was 20 per augment and 10 for conditioning, why did you put the augment price 5 times higher than the conditioning here if on goldaion it was double?  
Edited by globosud
anythinghs

globosud    5
besides, you are losing a lot of money, because if you make it tradeable, many shoppers will buy it and resell it in game for kinah
Edited by globosud

TheAlmighty    1,054

Hello, 

We cannot change prices for the augmentation in the game itself. This is how it was made by the developers.
Prices on Goldaion were different, as well as the server itself. Now we are talking about another server, which has another policy.

We cannot change the attribute of the items and make them tradeable/sellable and so on. But the gift function will be added into the game shop. For now we cannot provide to you any date, but it will be implemented.

• Like 1

globosud    5

ok 

scusa,  

I wanted to give you some advice, I simply said to you, that doing the augmentation in game is not possible, the problem of the abyss point is not only mine, but of all the players that play free
Edited by globosud