Sign in to follow this  
Mims

Falling through the group while fighting the Endboss

Mims    0

Hey guys, 

this is the second time i'm falling throught the ground while fighting the endboss in Adma. 
First time (somewhen few months ago) i was like: "nvm, it happens" but this time i'm about getting mad about this because i bought the damn expensive Verenable Amulet (200% EXP Charm) for 43kk on broker even tho i don't have kinah at the moment, i'm really poor. I fought him for like 15~ mins and the boss had 1% and i felt throught the ground and died. Now i wasted 15 min time of my life and amulet fighting a boss and it's useless. please fix that somehow and maybe you can refund me the amulet or money i don't know. i would appreciate it.

with best regards 

Mims

Edited by Mims

Christof    72

Hey @Mims in this situation we want to see your point of view so if you're going to do this dungeon again, please record it, ain't normal this bug. If you are still bugged underground you can use the teleport option on our website.

Mims    0

I will record it every time then to show you, for sure. It's not that i'm stuck, I fall down and die. 

It's like if I don't have flighttime, falling down and dying because i'm too high.

This annoys me when i'm fighting for like 15 mins and the boss is like 1%. Wasting time for nothing