Sign in to follow this  
Sonnar

Manastones

Sonnar    1

Hi all, 

I just wanted to know if there was any plans to implement the changes from official and some other servers to allow for manastone failures to only destroy manastones that failed and not ALL manastones. This was the thing that bugs me most about this patch and without that I think we would be looking at a great server. I don't mind lower success rates, I just hate spending 100's of millions(That I struggle to get alredy) on stones and then failing every piece on the last stone and being down millions with nothing to show for it.

I understand it's an MMO, and I don't mind grinding for the stones and working to buy them. 

Thanks

• Like 1

TheAlmighty    1,090

Hello,

We are not planning any of such changes and they would definitely go against classic experience. We have already made many changes to the game that make it easier. 

However, our recomemndation would be to use a socketing for the last manastone slot, if you say that you spend many millions to re-insert the stones again and again. It might be that getting one socketing would be cheaper than buying new stones. 
They are tradeable and you can find them on the broker, in the private stores of the other players or buy it directly from someone. 

Hope this helps. 

Have fun in game!