suicidesheeps

About The Money Currencies And So On...

Hello to everyone, first of all I wanted to say something about the monney currencies and how the admins convert it to the different currencies.

Secondly about the how low is the prices are.

Thirdly about the some items on the shop.

Lets get into the first topic. 1 Ecoin is equal to 1 RUB which is 0,016 US Dollars. The money currencies should be adjusted to be fair and almost equal to every payers in the Europe. I want to give an example about my country, of course there are other countries uses unlike the Euro. 1 US Dollars is equal to 5.7 Turkish Liras which is very huge if you convert this way as the shop currency. I played a different game which 8000 gems was equal to 163 Turkish Liras. If the manufacturer would convert currency as the standard exchange rate, the price would've been 560 Turkish liras not 163. Thats what i want to say, currencies should be adjusted to all the players based on their salary and country's economy.

In the second topic, currency of the Russia which is Rubles are very low compared to the Euro. For example "Infinity Shard Bonus Entry Scroll" is 30 Ecoins which is 30 RUB. If you convert it to Euro, it is "0.42" Euros, which is pretty pretty low. These prices should be way more higher I think. Maybe you should make it based on the Euros. Like 1 Coin=1 Euro or so...

On the Third topic, some of the items are giving so high stats. For example "Venerable Elim's Amulet II" this amulet gives %50 drop bonus. This is too high to be achieved easily. Which is 30 Ecoins. I would suggest to remove it from the shop. Otherwise a player gets this and goes to a dungeon and make his set completed in a very short time. For example If i go to a dungeon and grind to get my gear, i would get 20 days to complete it. But with this amulet it takes shorter time to get compared to me. As i said, make it higher price or remove from the shop in my opinion.

Edited by suicidesheeps
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Fish said:

Do it, pls. Ill change my adress to poorest country and buy milion ecoins. ;)

The would make this unable to do if this is gonna happen so.

Conedog    10

Agreed.

If we rich people are willing to spend real-life money in pay to win fashion, then we damn well better be granted a sensation of victory in exchange for our monetary deposits. If prices remain accessible to every play... *clears throat* I mean trivially low, us overly rich folk will not be able to also showcase the huge gap in wealth in-game parallel to the way we do in real life. Besides, a measly couple of digits more will prove no match for our 18-karat gold-plated visa credit cards.

And what about "free-players" you ask? Disgusting filth! Vermin! How dare they assume their pathetic attempts of supporting the server just by voting on a daily basis and striving to be friendly, helpful, decent human beings could ever rival our expenditure of voluminous amounts of real life currency.

Noble sir suicidesheeps, you have the support of I and my fortune-500-exclusive yacht club.

Edited by Conedog
  • Haha 2

TheAlmighty    1,056

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion.

1.prices for all players will be equal. We cannot imagine making different prices for different regions. Even if we do, simple VPN usage will let to buy items for lower prices. Such system won't be introduced.

2.it is so, however, the price is formed by the cost of an item, not of coins. As we use the game shop which was formed earlier, we will save the coin currency. Maybe it will be corrected a bit in the future.

3.priced for some of the items will be checked and corrected before the opening of the server. We have already made some corrections and will continue doing it. 

• Thanks 1

Fish    12
11 hours ago, suicidesheeps said:

The would make this unable to do if this is gonna happen so.

suicidesheeps...
ofc it will be always able. it doesnt depend of server owners - which adress you will choose. its not like some option in ur account btw. its VPN as TheAlmighty mentioned. in patch 5.8, on retail european server, all Turkish ppl had cheaper aion coins (item shop value), so all rich arabs i know just switched VPN and were buying about 50% more coins for same price.