Maher

Game Launcher Error

Maher    0

Hi there...
I'm new here
I need help with my game launcher because it won't open & gives me an error once I try to run it
I already downloaded it yesterday & got this error as I mentioned & re-downloaded it again today but it's still the same error
I hope to find somebody to help me with a real solution...
Thanks in advance

Capture.JPG

Christof    72

Hey @Maher,

We have a solution for your problem you just have to follow step by step of the information below.

Disable Startup of Third-party App:
Jointly hold Windows & R hotkeys -> In the void box type "msconfig" -> OK -> switch to the Services tab and mark the Hide All Microsoft Services checkbox present at the bottom ->click on Disable All button.
Then go to the Startup tab and click on Open Task Manager -> select the 3rd party applications running within the PC and hit the Disable button -> OK.

If after all these steps you didn't remove the error, please contact me and we'll try to solve your problem.

Christof    72

To solve that problem we only have that solution, but this problem can be caused by many conflicts for example windows updates or another program blocking the game, it can be very individual.

Maher    0

Well... I tried it & some other solutions but none works I don't know why....!!
I used to play many other online games without any mention and it was all working fine and this is the 1st time to happen.
Anyway thanks for the support and maybe I will find a way to solve it myself someday/somehow... I hope that because I want to join a friend to me who invited me to play this server but I can't until I find a solution
In case you found something which can help to solve this, Just let me know & I will try it
Thanks again

Edited by Maher