Sign in to follow this  
FreeBritney

Siege changes

FreeBritney    0

Goodmorning everyone.
I understand that this server is retail-based and that making such a change could reverse the ranks (and this is not necessarily a bad thing), but playing siege on this server is downright frustrating if:
- You don't have the xform
- You're not nearly or fully set up
- You are a class with little or no damage and you are a single player (see cleric and chanter support)
- You're not a gunner pewpew * coff coff *
- If you constantly work to maintain the fortress by healing the Dux for 40+ minutes (especially after the change to the Balaur force)

I understand that those who have worked hard to have a good set have advantages, but those who are outside the categories listed above risk not getting any points every day despite the daily commitment. I am not asking to completely overturn the reward system, but to make it accessible to all those who are committed and who deserve it and not just because you play an op class or because you are lucky enough to have friends to play with every evening.
Please, make the siege more fun for everyone and not just the source of income for the top ranks who only think about their interests. Please, note that I am not referring to anyone in particular, but these days it is difficult to see the commander chat active except in rare cases. Thanks to those who, despite being below the position of the commander, sometimes try to lead the faction (Yes, Elliescarlet, I mean you: thanks).
Please, encourage people to join, create leagues every night and have fun, because now it's just a big waste of time (if not a frustrating hour) for many, too many.

Thanks for reading

Edited by FreeBritney

Booblik    116
2 часа назад, FreeBritney сказал:

Goodmorning everyone.
I understand that this server is retail-based and that making such a change could reverse the ranks (and this is not necessarily a bad thing), but playing siege on this server is downright frustrating if:
- You don't have the xform
- You're not nearly or fully set up
- You are a class with little or no damage and you are a single player (see cleric and chanter support)
- You're not a gunner pewpew * coff coff *
- If you constantly work to maintain the fortress by healing the Dux for 40+ minutes (especially after the change to the Balaur force)

I understand that those who have worked hard to have a good set have advantages, but those who are outside the categories listed above risk not getting any points every day despite the daily commitment. I am not asking to completely overturn the reward system, but to make it accessible to all those who are committed and who deserve it and not just because you play an op class or because you are lucky enough to have friends to play with every evening.
Please, make the siege more fun for everyone and not just the source of income for the top ranks who only think about their interests. Please, note that I am not referring to anyone in particular, but these days it is difficult to see the commander chat active except in rare cases. Thanks to those who, despite being below the position of the commander, sometimes try to lead the faction (Yes, Elliescarlet, I mean you: thanks).
Please, encourage people to join, create leagues every night and have fun, because now it's just a big waste of time (if not a frustrating hour) for many, too many.

Thanks for reading

I'll tell you this - you won't achieve much in the game alone ... if it's not aion 5.8. In this version, you will have to have a group to go to dungeons together. I could offer a couple of events for the innovation on the server, but they must go through the main administrator, among other things, I'm too lazy to add a translation to all the localizers that are on the server :) Conclusion: do not grumble and find a group with whom to walk through the fortress dungeons

FreeBritney    0
6 minutes ago, Booblik said:

I'll tell you this - you won't achieve much in the game alone ... if it's not aion 5.8. In this version, you will have to have a group to go to dungeons together. I could offer a couple of events for the innovation on the server, but they must go through the main administrator, among other things, I'm too lazy to add a translation to all the localizers that are on the server :) Conclusion: do not grumble and find a group with whom to walk through the fortress dungeons

Would you mind staying on topic and not clog the post with these useless and completely off topic answers? I never mentioned playing solo, nor did I ever mention instances.
Please delete your "answer" or edit it with something inherent, thank you.

Booblik    116
1 час назад, FreeBritney сказал:

Would you mind staying on topic and not clog the post with these useless and completely off topic answers? I never mentioned playing solo, nor did I ever mention instances.
Please delete your "answer" or edit it with something inherent, thank you.

then I didn't understand. It's boring for you to sit on the siege all hour - leave the alliance and go somewhere. What is the problem? Nobody forces you to sit on a siege from beginning to end. And if you are so worried about the reward for the fortress, remember that the dungeons in the fortress give additional gifts for passing. Your objections are groundless!