Sign in to follow this  
Xoxoxo

Around the world, you can experience the passion of Ft.

Xoxoxo    0

66b5a662b9236_.thumb.jpg.10db7abb3ea7a27a24a9f88c41bf36e7.jpg66b5a6600bd07_.thumb.jpg.05cd29b22bd7834b33776a2bae87cfb1.jpg

Reducing AFK players

Hello everyone, my English is not very good, please forgive me. This server has been around for many years and is very stable. Because every player is a partner from all over the world, because of the different time, we experience differently, the biggest fun of this game is team PVP and fortress siege. Because of the time problem of each country, I have a good suggestion, I hope you support it. It is the following fortress reward change for the siege battle. Let more players to experience the passion of the fortress. It is that these few fortresses are always very few players to participate in, lose the passion of the fortress, if the reward is changed into a package, which can be opened items, I believe that the entire server every player will go to fight, team fighting. Win items, but also to experience the passion of the fort. The fun of the game. Items are just random item chance mechanics. I think rich people care about the game as an experience, and people without money care about how to get items. If this change is done, there will be more players from Asia, Europe, South America, and North America. Changing the time is not necessary, only change the random reward of items and OBS, it will not increase GP, only get items and OBS. the rest of the forts are still Europeans own time, south, north, and the upper 3 forts to get GP. if you think it's a good idea, please write below that I agree, it needs a lot of players' support. Thanks.

agree that

agree that

Veda    74

Hello. Thank you for the offer. We'll look into it.

Xoxoxo    0
On 2024/8/11 at 2:08 PM, Veda said:

Hello. Thank you for the offer. We'll look into it.

At the moment, many players want to change, and I hope you will make the best decision