Sign in to follow this  
Goren

Wings Exchange Event

Goren    1

Good day Deavas,

I like to ask if its possible to give the player a chance to exchange Event Wings into their own specific . i tried on this event so much, bought over 200 Event Boxes each 20kk but in the End got 2x Magical Wings. Its ok that its random but why isnt it class specific ? If i open a Event Box for Extend, it wont open a orb so why should physic class get random magic Wings and otherwise.

In the pic I showed how it could implement into the Game just like silvernerk AG coupon wings exchange. Its hard enough anyways nowadays to get Wings. When after 200+ you get 2 Wings its like 1% Chance or even less and then having random the wrong one is really tough.

Is it possible ?

greetings

Euroaion Wings.png

Rulik    8

it is much more interesting when everything is complicated than to get it in an easy way and all achievements and goals will end. It has been said many times that the exchange of wings is impossible

Lycoris    0
Posted (edited)

Since that's an actual EVENT it should payback the effort we put into the game, otherwise I wouldnt call an actual event.
Making the exchangable in the way Goren said would be the best way to make this fair, I would add 2x or 3x of same wings for 1x of opposite type making this still hard to get but less frustrating.
Ive seen many ppl getting multiple copies of same wings wasting all the time and effort they put into that, special note for the dude who posted on discord 4x magic wings on an assassin : | 
Would be fair even for those who wants to have multiple skins on same wings or for who for same reason use both magical and physical wings.
An alternative would be putting wings in a selectable box instead.

Edited by Lycoris

Sentry    29

There are people who have been playing this game for years and have not been able to get the wings. It doesn't matter that it is an exclusive event, the Padmaraska weapon is also obtained with this event and is perfectly tradable, the wings should be too.

Veda    74

We've said many times that there will be no wings exchanged. 
This is an event and there is no 100% chance of the item you want.