Sign in to follow this  

Goren    1

Hello,

I just changed to a new laptop with good specs. Had trouble to start the game but after doing many things like downloading directx from here , other drivers , using eazy toolz to only use 8 cores , saying microsoft to run the game with windows 8 artificially , finnally the game started .

In Game everything is fine , good ping around 30ms and high fps always capped around 60FPS . But I see no animations. No Skills, only movement . NPC dont have questions marks over them, I dont see level Up glow effekt. All Glow Effekts are gone.

Goren    1

I solved it. 

Changed some zeros in the system.config data to 1 .

I hope thats allowed :)

• Like 1

Mr. Domik    22
2 часа назад, Goren сказал:

I solved it. 

Changed some zeros in the system.config data to 1 .

I hope thats allowed :)

Hello.

Can you write in more detail what and where was changed?

Goren    1

Hello.

here is a picture .

I opened that folder and the yellow marked was zero. Actually im not 100% sure if it was those , I changed around 3 things from 0 to 1 in that area .

Maybe it wasnt even the reason why it works now , but I tried maybe 8 times at launcher checking my euroaion folder and always it downloaded again 1gb and started the game with no animation.

One time I tried deleting the whole folder and downloaded again the 44GB but it was still there.

66995f79d49af_euroaionforumpicture.thumb.png.7c0e4f93d284c0d19c2c1e4ee185bc9e.png

Screenshot 2024-07-18 202711.png

Goren    1
Posted (edited)

Oh , I just came back from being outside at this good weather and now starting the game , I again have no animations in Game ... no glow , no level up animations, no skill animations. I have no clue why it worked once and now not anymore.

I try now deleting Effects , Textures , systemoptionsgraphics , system. 

deleted those folder in my aion data and now checking and redownloading again. hopefully thats enough. Deleted also the text folder systemoptionsgraphics which i changed a little bit. If it works now , then my client is again just like the homepage wants it.

Edited by Goren

Mr. Domik    22

If I understand correctly, you still don't have lighting effects?

The problem is in the operating system itself, but I can't say what exactly yet. Some others with the same problem were helped by reinstalling the system. The problem is not in the client.