tumone    0

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience, but I can't open a ticket in the euroaion discord so I'm writing here directly, my main discord account was banned from your discord  euroaion, named "Sumumore" but the ban was because I had been hacked and the person who hacking started spamming the message of a program in all the channels and users that I had added, I already deleted all that, and recovered my account, I wanted to ask here if any could unban me the euroaion discord user, it is my main account for everything, too to be able to have the role of streamer but I will do that once I am unbanned. I hope you can help me, I don't know where else to write xD

imagen_2024-05-17_142324933.png

Veda    33
11 часов назад, tumone сказал:

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience, but I can't open a ticket in the euroaion discord so I'm writing here directly, my main discord account was banned from your discord  euroaion, named "Sumumore" but the ban was because I had been hacked and the person who hacking started spamming the message of a program in all the channels and users that I had added, I already deleted all that, and recovered my account, I wanted to ask here if any could unban me the euroaion discord user, it is my main account for everything, too to be able to have the role of streamer but I will do that once I am unbanned. I hope you can help me, I don't know where else to write xD

imagen_2024-05-17_142324933.png

Hello. Your discord account has been unlocked.