Sign in to follow this  
attackcukker

no glory

The problem is that i havent got any glory for reshanta sieges like 3 times in a row. In first hand elyos on reshanta siege , that few general and star 5 nonstop in form and they wont come close to the forts. i killed the attacker npc-s and some ely near the fortresses (i think not close enough) and 0 glory. So should i do the ap trade as the high ranked players do to get glory (which is forbidden as i know btw)? Or its just me who havent got any? 

Ruby    19

Hey attackcukker we've the same glory system as official had in 4.6, so you need to be inside the siege zone (very close to the fortress) and if u're in an alliance is gonna be harder to get more glory points but if you're solo or in a group you should get them easier, what i can say is kill allot of elyos (inside the siege zone) and stay at least 15-20 in each fortress.

Good luck with that, Ruby.

Dasander    0

Just go above or below the fort and you will find some elyos mircmiraculously waiting for (i dont know what for, because here of course the high-ranking asmodians never trade :)) and you can always get 100 gp / fort