hello , i  changed my password and i change my email, and by mistake i set a wrong email ..i have acces to account but i cannot change the password because i dont get email notification .help plz !!

Veda    22
11 часов назад, david.stoiculescu сказал:

hello , i  changed my password and i change my email, and by mistake i set a wrong email ..i have acces to account but i cannot change the password because i dont get email notification .help plz !!

If you have access to your account, remember the email, but there is no access to it, then you can simply change the email in your profile on the website. This will only require confirmation by password. Access to the mail itself is not needed.

i miss writed 1 leter i think..bcs of stars i cannot see where i did the mistake...and when i wanna change i keep getting the error like i m not writing exacly the old email .Thanks for reply !

TheAlmighty    1,064

Hello,

We do not quite understand what happened to your account. We have received the tickets from you in several channels at once: discord, email and here on the forum. And the information that you provide in all these channels is different. 
In the email ticket you wrote both wrong and correct email. We have asked if you had access to the account, but haven't received a reply.

In the ticket in discord you wrote that you just couldn't receive the email to change the password, however later you wrote that after you changed the email everything worked fine and you changed the password and the problem is solved. 

Here you write again about the wrong email. 

So, for now it is quite confusing what is happening to your account and why the problem repeats again.