Sign in to follow this  
Bluebuff

Discord ban

Bluebuff    2

It happened in a discussion with the supporter Azphel. They were discussing about insulting names and why they are still in the game after 2 weeks, when supporters promised they got warned and we wont see them ingame again. This supporter Azphel is saying that the name cum/cumslut/cumster - whatever name with cum there is - is insulting. But according to him the name Cumy is not! Funny thing is that the supporter / Ruby \ thinks the name is offensive and claimed to have Cumy already warned... Dont get me wrong, I dont want Cumy have to change his name but I also want to keep mine if there is no logical argument why I shouldnt. When I posted a screenshot of proof that Ruby already "warned" him I got banned from Discord. My Screenshot got instantly deleted... how convenient... I can link the Screenshots here again but I guess I will get a Forum ban cuz Cumy is protected anyway by supporters.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

TheAlmighty    1,058

Hello,

The only way you could get banned there is for writig inapropriate words, while posting your message. Sometimes you make names just containing bad words on purpose, but it can also contain other words just because it is language. We will not start warning everyone with nicknames like "Tristanus", just because you see something in it. 

Though if you got a warning from us, then there's a reason for it. If you can't meet the request, you will get other measures taken. 

You can also provide you discod o me in PM here and I will check what was the ban set for (it could easily be for anything else, maybe you started cursing in other channel or posted something against the rules).