Sign in to follow this  
ShuttleX

Broker bot

ShuttleX    2

Hello!

There is a bot called RZV that lowers down the price automatically when i try to sell "fine recovery serum" if i put stuff @ 27000 each it lowers down istantly to 26999
if i put to 15000 it lowers to 14999 . If i put to 24989 it puts to 24988 at every hour of the day and every moment. Ty so much is a liv 10 character and could be hundreds on the server. TY

MickeyTSr    1

I believe GOLD sellers have Bots running on craft items that sell, I have had the same thing happen with running scrolls and they have driven the price down from 20,000 kinah to 6999 kinah and they are selling 15 events at 100 to 500  pcs. Don't make excuses for the Gold sellers. Everywhere a good server is thriving they come and destroy the economy. Doesn't seem like anyone cares even though some of us point it out. Go to the crafting rooms and see the BOTS working  

MickeyTSr    1

By the way they a couple months ago they banned a bunch of Account that were Bots and Gold sellers.

Aion retail was plagued by BOTs and GOLD sellers. they had bots essencetapping and athertapping ,crafting and selling .

TheAlmighty    1,057

Hello,

We tried to put some potios on the broker by ourselves and no one changed the price right away. We coud also see potions cheapers than those of RZV. Maybe you could mae a video showing that the price gets changed right away after you add your goods?