Sign in to follow this  
Lenneth

No Punishing Trush Stigma on Seller

Lenneth    0

I was looking to Buy Punishing Trush Stigma in the stigma seller and the Stigma isnt there... i was looking other ways to get it but also seems there is no other way to get it.

In other 4.6 versions of servers the stigma is there maybe the DEVs can solve this issue and include the skill ^_^

Edited by Lenneth

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello, this stigma can be obtained as a reward for participating in Fortress Battles in Katalam and Danaria or from Bastion. 

Lenneth    0
On 5/10/2019 at 7:06 AM, TheAlmighty said:

Hello, this stigma can be obtained as a reward for participating in Fortress Battles in Katalam and Danaria or from Bastion. 

Can i ask? what is the point of that?? a songweaver will roll on that stigma on a bastion and will cost like 100kk on the broker while they can still buy all their stigmas and normaly... I dont see the point to dont give the templar a skill that is usefull for their class when other classes have access to all their skills............ and also this skill is fair use when other magical classes have tons more dps than a templar. is not fair.

Edited by Lenneth

TheAlmighty    1,046
1 hour ago, Lenneth said:

Can i ask? what is the point of that?? a songweaver will roll on that stigma on a bastion and will cost like 100kk on the broker while they can still buy all their stigmas and normaly... I dont see the point to dont give the templar a skill that is usefull for their class when other classes have access to all their skills............ and also this skill is fair use when other magical classes have tons more dps than a templar. is not fair.

Hello, 

That wasn't created by us. There also other skills which can be obtained this way. 

This is made by the developers of the game, so it has a point. 

Lenneth    0
20 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello, 

That wasn't created by us. There also other skills which can be obtained this way. 

This is made by the developers of the game, so it has a point. 

I see, so in 4.6 that is the case, then forgive my lack of knowledge in the matter, and thank you for the proper information i didnt knew this was happening also to all clases. ^_^

Edited by Lenneth