Sign in to follow this  
lishalis

Downloading the game and updating

lishalis    2

Hi. I will translate my early post here if someone can help me

I've been trying to download the game for more than a week, or rather, update it.

The client got off fast but the game itself takes more than a week and only goes 16%. 
I have observed that my connection speed drops a lot as soon as I put the client to update. 
I have read in some forum posts that if that happens it will test you with the torrent client, but I have the same problem. 
The speed does not exceed 40kb / s, often it does not even reach 20 kb / s. 
I wonder if they have any way to make the client update faster.
Normally it shouldn't take me more than 2 or 3 days to download 40gb but this client slows down the download speed of my network a lot.

I also want to ask if the game can be transferred from one computer to another, 
or for example someone pass me the files and I download them and install them in the game folder.
Because downloading it with the client is very very slow, be one like the other, both are slow.

Edited by lishalis

TheAlmighty    1,057
On 11/16/2020 at 2:02 AM, lishalis said:

Hi. I will translate my early post here if someone can help me

I've been trying to download the game for more than a week, or rather, update it.

The client got off fast but the game itself takes more than a week and only goes 16%. 
I have observed that my connection speed drops a lot as soon as I put the client to update. 
I have read in some forum posts that if that happens it will test you with the torrent client, but I have the same problem. 
The speed does not exceed 40kb / s, often it does not even reach 20 kb / s. 
I wonder if they have any way to make the client update faster.
Normally it shouldn't take me more than 2 or 3 days to download 40gb but this client slows down the download speed of my network a lot.

I also want to ask if the game can be transferred from one computer to another, 
or for example someone pass me the files and I download them and install them in the game folder.
Because downloading it with the client is very very slow, be one like the other, both are slow.

Hello,

We have also direct download offered in the website. https://fex.net/ru/s/dvro7el

Follow link and download all the files 
Launch EuroAion.part01.exe and choose a folder for unpacking of the client;
Press "Unpack". After the unpacking the client will be available for launch.