Sign in to follow this  
Kassim

besoin d'aide si possible

Kassim    0
Hello

I would like to solve an urgent problem so I will explain everything in detail indeed my email address has been hacked which means I lost the email address which is related to the game and I cannot recover my account I contacted the Gmail support but that and impossible I had no other choice but to deactivate it then a few days while connecting I could not select my characters to play a message displayed saying to me "account hacking" I didn't understand so I contacted game support and learned that my own account had been hacked I was in shock.

So I started to argue with the support hoping to recover the account but impossible it asks me the date of creation of the account knowing that my email account which concerned the game was deactivated how can we know the date of the creations? if you have a solution? 
and when I keep talking with the support they tell me that if I keep wasting their time they will end up blocking me everywhere. I find it unfair when I have the right to defend myself to recover my account, right? 
I had my account hacked and then I have to sit there and say nothing ?? so the support is like this? should I shut my mouth and say nothing? shocked

TheAlmighty    1,058

Hello, 

You can't provide any valid proofs for the account and there's another player proving (with the same words) that it is his/her account. On the other hand none of you can provide what we ask for. The topic is closed. 

TheAlmighty    1,058
10 hours ago, Greyhead said:

And to Almighty: it is relativ simple. If Kassim is telling the truth, then you can look, if  the account data has been changed at any time in the last few days. If they are not - then Kassim is the liar.
If the access data have been changed in the last few days - then there is a high probability that the other user is lying.

The problem is not who is telling the truth. There are two people claiming to have 1 account, and taking in view that hacks are impossible (and there weren't any real one in all this time), it is clear account share. This is not the first time we have to face such situations. Plus to all of this, none of the players can provide any information we are asking for.