Sign in to follow this  
anissa21018

Change map while disconnected

anissa21018    0

Hi 

it's been a couple of time Im doing pvp/pve on Elysea left the character there when i disconnect and when i log on, Im back to my obelisk in Asmodae. I didnt die or get killed can someone explain me why are we deport back to Asmodae ? It's really annoying never get that in the official server. Do I need to connect the character during a period to not getting deport or something ?

Thank you !

TheAlmighty    1,058

Hello, 

This is how this system works, so the players of other faction do not stay in the opposite faction territory and do not stop low level players from making quests. 

anissa21018    0

Make sense except for those like me who just there to make kinah. What about the report system on players for abusive stuff ? You don't have this system too is it by choice as well ?

TheAlmighty    1,058
7 hours ago, anissa21018 said:

Make sense except for those like me who just there to make kinah. What about the report system on players for abusive stuff ? You don't have this system too is it by choice as well ?

What do you mean by abusive stuff? If you see someone violating the server rules, you can report them, and if the proofs you provide are enough, we will set the sanctions.