Sign in to follow this  
Cenleus

Disappearing Quests (Morheim)

Cenleus    0

TL;DR Mirka and Adhis' (and possibly some others') quests in Alsig Village disappear once you hit level 35. Their default interactions seem to be messed up as well.

Longer version

Hello,
I have visited Alsig Village a couple of times when I was level 34 and I have taken note of some NPCs offering quests that I never got around to accept (although I did do one quest for Adhis and saw that she had two others that were randomly gone when I came back). These quests were not level-restricted in any way. Once I came back after leveling up elsewhere, said quests were not offered anymore. Mirka's quests were gone, too. When I tried to interact with them, the only thing in the dialogue window was what I can describe as a "default" default dialogue, with usual Asmodian greetings instead of unique NPC monologue with a button to "reply". From what I can remember from the retail, this is not supposed to happen.

If the class is of any relevance for whatever reason, I'm playing on an Aethertech. I use the default English language/localization.

Cenleus    0

Sorry for the late reply.

The quests are:
Stopping the Klaw Expansion
The Tripeed Thief
The Know It All
The Death Threat
[Spy] Homecoming of the Soul

However, the bug seems to be fixed now as I can see them again on the same character.