Sign in to follow this  
NeonQuasar

Cube didn't expand

NeonQuasar    0

I'm Selius, (Asmodian assassin) and after upgrading my cube to the max and doing the quests Unexpected reward and Materials for 100 slot cube, my inventory has only 3 cubes (Default Cube, Cube 1 and Cube 2).
I did upgrade my cube at Tigraki Island, in Ishalgen and Pandaemonium, i probably didn't do it in the correct order?
As a result, i probably have to play with less cubes now.

Is there a way to fix it, or do i have to play like this?

Morningfrost    30

Hey Selius

Can you please show a screenshot on your cubes? You can upgrade a couple of times in panda to same npc, till he says he can't upgrade anymore. You can get a total of 109 slots in your inventory if you use expand cube item in the shop.

NeonQuasar    0

Yes, here it is.

With what i've done, i believe there should be a cube 3 there. And the NPC does in fact say that he can't upgrade my cube more.

The last cube upgrade was done in Tigraki island, since i forgot to do that when i was there and the only thing he did was unlock the third row of my Cube 2.

It sounds like i did something wrong with the order that i upgraded, but i don't know if it can be fixed or i have to keep playing with these cubes. And probably one more? (Since i haven't done the Expert Crafting quest yet).

Aion0049.thumb.jpg.ba774eb5f511850d120c1304f47aa68a.jpg

Xyndren    4

Hi,

I only play Elyos, so I'm not sure exactly where the quests are for you, but I can get to 90 cube slots (10 rows) - presumably, the same goes for you darkfeathered daevas.

• Row 1-3: Starting cube size
  • Row 4: Upgrade in Poeta
  • Row 5-7: Upgrade in Sanctum
  • Row 8: Level 29 quest in Sanctum
  • Row 9: Upgrade on Tigraki Island
  • Row 10: Level ~36 quest in Heiron (for us, this does not start with a Darkblue quest - just a normal one)

You can then add 4 more rows using the expansion cards in the shop, for a total of 14 rows.

That's the maximum that appears to be possible, as far as I've seen (but I'm relatively new and haven't capped yet). The Expert Crafting Quest should (if it's identical to what it used to be on retail) increase your Warehouse size, not your cube size.

If there's a quest I've missed somewhere, obviously feel free to correct me. :)

• Like 1