Dispelda

bug launcher

Dispelda    0

Hi, I resume the game after 2 months and when I run the launcher it tells me to reinstall the new one, something I do, from there I have this error message that appears... 

then, according to the forum I am told to delete this file and do a check for updates, except that it is impossible, the check is "gray".. therefore impossible to download the deleted file (I deleted it from the games and put it in a usb key to not take any risk) Thank you for your answers if anyone has already had this case? ..

Capture d.PNG

Capture.PNG

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello,

Remove this file from the game folder, disable all your antimalware programs including windows defender (unfortunately some programs can still block files even disabled, so for them the only way is removing them from PC). After that check the game with the launcher. 

• Confused 1

Dispelda    0

I uninstalled Avast, totally deactivate the windows antivirus and the launcher always with the gray checkbox impossible to click :/...

Dispelda    0

I reinstalled the launcher several times, add to the game file, without success, impossible to check for updates, I specify that I am connected to the internet with the connection sharing of an iphone, 

and i have also checked several times the path it is correct (Program Files (x86))

TheAlmighty    1,046
On 8/17/2020 at 1:01 AM, Dispelda said:

I reinstalled the launcher several times, add to the game file, without success, impossible to check for updates, I specify that I am connected to the internet with the connection sharing of an iphone, 

and i have also checked several times the path it is correct (Program Files (x86))

Hello,

Move the game to another folder, out of program files x86.