aithras

Game doesn't start

aithras    0

I have downloaded the game few days ago but i cant launch the game. I did file checks a few times everything seems okay, i press play nothing happens. I tried to install the software versions listed in sticky thread but i could not because i have the newer versions already installed. Then i did another file check and i was able to launch it, i logged in played a few hours without any problems but i cant start it again. Is there something else i'm missing? And can i use a bat file to launch the game? 

aithras    0
17 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello, 

Please try starting the game as administrator

Tried it, nothing happened.

TheAlmighty    1,046
2 минуты назад, aithras сказал:

Tried it, nothing happened.

Then you need to install this version of DirectX: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=9894

If should install even if you have a higher version. This version of the game requires this version of directx. Note the following: After you launch the downloaded file, it will ask you to provide the path for the unpacking of the files. One more time: it is only unpacking! After the unpacking you must open the provided folder and launch the installation with the file DXSETUP.

aithras    0

I have resetted windows 10, installed all the softwares again but i got the same result, nothing happens after i press play. So today i tried using a bat file with the following command to launch the game: start /high "" "C:\Program Files (x86)\EuroAion\bin64\aion.bin" -ip:51.91.6.184 -lang:ENG

Game launched but it was in korean(?) I managed to "log in" using my account for this server but after this screen nothing happens and i get disconnected after a few seconds

is there anything else i should try?

Aion0000.thumb.jpg.e9cb61fac8c48e9995ad0efb6bb664e7.jpg

TheAlmighty    1,046
3 hours ago, aithras said:

I have resetted windows 10, installed all the softwares again but i got the same result, nothing happens after i press play. So today i tried using a bat file with the following command to launch the game: start /high "" "C:\Program Files (x86)\EuroAion\bin64\aion.bin" -ip:51.91.6.184 -lang:ENG

Game launched but it was in korean(?) I managed to "log in" using my account for this server but after this screen nothing happens and i get disconnected after a few seconds

is there anything else i should try?

Aion0000.thumb.jpg.e9cb61fac8c48e9995ad0efb6bb664e7.jpg

Please, try adding the game folder to the white list of your anti virus or windows defender. 

Then you will need to check the game with launcher or torrent. Bat file won't work because of the anti cheat system. 

Ziffa    18

The bat file doesn't pick up the language folders and start it in default, use the launcher, OR, instead of  -lang:ENG try "eng" lower case or "2_eng"

Check if the firewall is blocking the connection, i made a guide inside "Guide" section

Also add the folder as "whitelist" inside your antivirus and disable Windows Defender

Post some screenshot of launcher if you can

Edited by Ziffa

Hi Everyone

I am having this issue where when I try to load the game I see the active anti-cheat loading, followed by the small aion screen then it goes to the black NCSOFT screen and that's it...the game shuts down or closes.

I have done the following:

- reinstalled the whole game/launcher multiple times and rebooted after

- installed DirectX, Microsoft Visual CC++ and Net Framework multiple times as well and rebooted after

- I have also checked and made sure my Windows 10 is up to date

- I have also tried shutting down my windows defender and firewall when loading the game but still the same.

Just want to add that I have also done multiple "check" but still the same.

Thank you!

Edited by EggrollExpress

aithras    0
On 03.10.2019 at 8:29 AM, Ziffa said:

The bat file doesn't pick up the language folders and start it in default, use the launcher, OR, instead of  -lang:ENG try "eng" lower case or "2_eng"

Check if the firewall is blocking the connection, i made a guide inside "Guide" section

Also add the folder as "whitelist" inside your antivirus and disable Windows Defender

Post some screenshot of launcher if you can

I've done everything i've read on this forum. I just tried doing a file check with windows defender off, that didnt work either. What i dont understand is how i was able to launch the game that one time.

Anyway, here's a screenshot of the launcher.

5d97c20b3cc69_EkranAlnts.PNG.60e37e2dd6e9e0c0616b645c6b275f16.PNG

TheAlmighty    1,046
7 hours ago, aithras said:

I've done everything i've read on this forum. I just tried doing a file check with windows defender off, that didnt work either. What i dont understand is how i was able to launch the game that one time.

Anyway, here's a screenshot of the launcher.

5d97c20b3cc69_EkranAlnts.PNG.60e37e2dd6e9e0c0616b645c6b275f16.PNG

Hello, 

Could you please try starting the game with 32bit client? 

TheAlmighty    1,046
54 minutes ago, aithras said:

It didn't help either, I just see anticheat box then nothing happens.

Did you add korean in the game? Or it starts with korean automatically? 

aithras    0
40 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

Did you add korean in the game? Or it starts with korean automatically? 

If i use .bat file to launch it starts in korean, when i managed to launch the game via launcher it was in english

Ziffa    18

Did you add the folder as whitelist inside your antivirus?

Did you check if the firewall is blocking the connection?

Did you try starting the launcher as administrator?

Downloaded c++ and the other required package?

Windows is 64 or 32bit?

TheAlmighty    1,046
20 hours ago, aithras said:

If i use .bat file to launch it starts in korean, when i managed to launch the game via launcher it was in english

Please, try to move game client to another directory. Move it to another local disk if you have it, or at least to the root folder of C:/ 

aithras    0
8 hours ago, Ziffa said:

Did you add the folder as whitelist inside your antivirus?

Did you check if the firewall is blocking the connection?

Did you try starting the launcher as administrator?

Downloaded c++ and the other required package?

Windows is 64 or 32bit?

Yes

I made sure firewall wasn't blocking and added new rules for this server following your guide

I always start it as admin

I have installed all three and I also enabled DirectPlay

It's 64-bit

2 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Please, try to move game client to another directory. Move it to another local disk if you have it, or at least to the root folder of C:/ 

I moved it, also whitelisted that folder but still no luck

Lazar    14

Hey guys,

ive got the same Problem. Yesterday everything worked fine.... now i cannot start the game anymore.

Lazar    14

So, for everyone who got the same Issue, maybe there is a really simple solution.

In the Launcher you can choose Update Mode. You can choose between torrent and HTTP. In my case i chose torrent... which doesnt worked. When i changed to HTTP, i downloaded a few mb and it worked again. Try out!

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello, 

We have suggested to you alll the possible variants for solving this problem. The main variants are to install DirectX, starting the game as administrator and adding the folder to the white list. Unfortunately, we cannot help here. Sorry.

Lazar    14

Its just weird. Monday i said i got it... game worked until this morning... same problem again. nothing has changed. game doesnt start.

aithras    0
12 hours ago, Lazar said:

Its just weird. Monday i said i got it... game worked until this morning... same problem again. nothing has changed. game doesnt start.

I just tried to run it after i read this, and it started without any problems. I'm using my mobile data as i had a problem with my provider. That might be the problem, i cant think of anything else

fuuton    0

Hi ,i have the same problem with the game.

I tried all the things in this forum without luck.

Eggrolexpress how do you work the game?

sry for my bad english im german cunt kappa